Mirroring warez on filehosting website ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by OrchFan, Jul 24, 2020.

1. OrchFan

OrchFan Ultrasonic

Just asking because I am very new to these things.What risks are associated with mirroring audio warez on a file-hosting website and providing links to someone on the sister site.Which file-sharing site is best for this purpose?Do the accounts get banned or are just files taken down by the owners?In short I want to know about the policies of different websites regarding file hosting, and seeking some advice on how to host such content.Pros and cons?

3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

You can use UL or RG, they usually only take the links down. Accounts dont get banned easily.
    Yet, their written policy is that you cant use their storage services to share files illegally.
    You want to do it a bit more safe? compress your file and encrypt their names.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. OrchFan

OrchFan Ultrasonic

I was interested in Mega.nz or Rockfile.co,do you have an idea how they operate?

5. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

On the sister site, the prerequisite is UL and RG, prior to any others you mention.

• List
  6. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

for mirrors you can use every hoster...the op need to have ul rg when posting static
    --
    mega would be cool..
    but we need not more just for the money mirror makers...at all...EDIT but when you make real mirrors and keep them up forever its another story
    ---
    always props to hidera at this point

7. Smoove Grooves

Yeah @Gyro Gearloose, but the op wouldn't be mirroring something already on AZ, but providing mirrors of links from elsewhere. Hence, it would be a new static post? :dunno:

8. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Yes, it seems that op is using the term "mirror" in another way. He is not speaking about posting mirrors of an existing post.

9. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Mega will kick you out very easily if there are complaints. I don't know about Rockfile.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  10. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

I have used Mega.nz for a very long time to share files from it, and never had a problem with it but they have been private shares after which I locked the links. Rapidgator is better than Uploaded.net as far as DMCA takedown notices go. Also, it is faster and easier to upload to Rapidgator than it is to upload in Uploaded.net. This is something to consider if you plan on uploading big files. On the other hand, some services do have problems with remote downloads from Rapidgator. In sum, if it is a private share it does not matter which host you are using, and Mega.NZ will definitively work. If you are going to be making it public- as in making a post- @Olymoon already told you the prerequisites. Moreover you must make sure that the release is not "blacklisted." If it is, you will be wasting time, and bandwidth.
    As a side note I will like to add that there are several free and "private" file hosting services that are way more secure , and faster than the likes of Rapidgator and Uploaded.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Smoove Grooves

That's, uh, useful to know...! Thanks?! :)

12. OrchFan

OrchFan Ultrasonic

Very useful answer there.I was just concerned because I have always had a slow speed through rapidgator while downloading.I don't know if linksnappy serves any better,does it?

That's sad to know.Is the sister site in any way affiliated with rapidgator or ul?

13. Gyro Gearloose

its simply the best hosters...

not only download speed for a leecher is important

• Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  14. Gyro Gearloose

sry with op i meant the upper on az....
    the mirrormaker download the stuff from him and load it up on his hosters and post it into peeeplnk...
    but at moment it seems some mirrormakers just copy links into their accounts..so when og link get deleted all other go down ergo no real mirror

15. Gyro Gearloose

yes
    also longer up often

16. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

True. That is the biggest problem we have with mirrors. Sometimes some of those mirrors posters are the biggest fucking leeches. That was the problem with Omnisphere, Keyscape and Trilian, among others. It ha been extensively discussed but things will remain as they are. Next time I upload something that big, I will check the mirrors, and if they stole my links I will simply shut them down. They will have to take down their mirrors or nobody will get anything. Fuck them leeches.:trashing:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Gyro Gearloose

and then they ask why scene is near dead :winker:

18. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

If you have a premiun account or use a service like RealDebrid, Rapidgator's download speed is faster than many others. I just dont know why people dont spend less than $20 dollars for a 6 month package. RealDebrid is $16 for 6 months. That is $2.66 per month. If you can't afford that....

Edit: We are talking less than 9 cents per day. Come on!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  19. Flare

Flare Kapellmeister

These people are called "leechers" for a reason, they get everything for free and then complain about having slow download speeds and don't want to pay a single penny.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  20. Gyro Gearloose

yo flare :cheers::welcome:to asex:drummer::grooves::metal:
    thank you for upping so much
    also thx to pirate and josenacha for hell of a save and very fast private scene omnisphere torrent

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  21. OrchFan

OrchFan Ultrasonic

I never knew about RealDebrid.I came across an advertisement of Linksnappy(also it's listed on the sister site as supported FFS) yesterday so I asked you.Thanks for the valuable information

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020