Ministepper – Free MIDI Step Sequencer VST Plugin Released By WOK (32-bit)

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Zeus, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

[​IMG]

WOK has announced the release of Ministepper, a freeware MIDI step sequencer in VST plugin format for Windows which is a lightweight version of the commercial Midistepper plugin by the same developer.

MINISTEPPER is an easy to use step sequencer VST plugin for Windows. It features 8 steps, each with adjustable velocity, gate length and mute.

Although this plugin hasn’t been released as a part of WOK’s fantastic One Trick Pony plugin series, it shares the same streamlined and bloat-free philosophy. Ministepper is a simple but effective 8-step MIDI sequencer which can be used to send MIDI note messages to virtual or even real-world instruments.

Each step comes with adjustable gate length and velocity and it’s also possible to transpose the entire sequence using incoming MIDI notes. Other features include swing, different play directions, triggering via MIDI note key-presses and host sync. The plugin is also capable of playing chords if you send chords to it via MIDI.

More Info HERE

Direct Link Here

3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Put your hands up for Detroit !!!

4. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

On the first sight, unintuitive and strange.
    On the second sight, after you learn its tricks, it actually looks normal and interesting.

5. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

Hehe.. yeahhhhh...

But I guess you're referring to the Fedde LeGrand awful track which used the sample from the real track by Matthew Dear which is far better. More "detroitish" if you let me say.

6. lukie

lukie Newbie

This is life, the originator never gets the credit :break:

thx 4 link :wink:

7. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Lukie I was just playing with the words, I don't know the name of the song where I heard this, it was a dance music, that's all I remember...