Mininova Soundbank (FREE!)

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Kookaboo, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

Mininova Soundbank (FREE!)

Dowmload @
    Code:
    http://www.zampler.de:8080/upload/Zampler%20Mininova.zip
    OR @
    Code:
    http://www.zampler.de/
    Beat Magazine has released MiniNova Soundbank, featuring 120MB of sounds from Novation’s brand new MiniNova synthesizer, formatted for the freeware Zampler.

Beat has released a sampleset of twenty exclusive Novation MiniNova patches for their free sample player Zampler, created by Marco Scherer. The 120 MB sound library shows the impressive sound spectrum of the MiniNova, covering dub basses, hybrid sounds, synth pop leads and glassy atmospheres.

MiniNova Soundbank is available for free download via Zampler’s homepage (114MB download size, no registration required). The download link is located in the right sidebar, together with Digital Bass and the Zampler Demo Soundbank.

The sampler itself has recently been updated to v1.1, fixing some of the bugs from the initial release. If you don’t have Zampler yet, make sure you get it now. It’s my go-to sampler for SFZ format.

A short clip:

3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

is it possible to convert the zampler sound lib into kontakt?

4. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ ArticStorm,

*yes* The 'Beat Zampler' uses '.sfz' Presets format (Cakewalk format) + '.wav' samples (it can also use '.aiff' format, but this 'Mininova Soundbank' is provided with '.wav' samples).

Simply launch your 'Kontakt' Engine, refresh your 'Browser', then simply locate the folder (within your HD) where are placed all the individual Presets of this 'Mininova Soundbank'. When done, simply 'drag & drop' each one (the '.sfz', not the '.wavs' !) on the right side (or double-click on it), and normally 'Kontakt' will load the selected Preset. Then, you only need to save them as '.nki' Instruments and voila... You can also use the 'Convert' option within the left menu of 'Kontakt'.

Another option is to use 'Extreme Sample Converter'. If I well remember, it can load '.sfz' format and convert it to the desired (many formats are available).

5. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

ohhh i see - sfz i can also run in Alchemy or Kontakt(ill look whats better for me). thnk you Studio555 and Kook! :mates:

6. MARJU GRLYO

MARJU GRLYO Noisemaker

It would be a killer synth if they wouldn't had do it with small keys...