Minimal/Electro - FEEDBACK

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by SLVP, Aug 27, 2013.

1. SLVP

SLVP Newbie

Hey guys looking for some feedback on my new Minimal/Electro track. Let me know what you think!

https://soundcloud.com/slap_tickle/boom-boom

Cheers!! :break:

3. fritoz

fritoz Ultrasonic

very powerful sound mate!

im listening on my friends laptop with shitty headphones, but from what i can tell great width on those synth leads

produced slick and loud

its a commercial ready sound, what clubs are playing now so it should be popular once some edm djs get a hold of it

4. relexted

relexted Producer

I do not agree. Yu are heading towards the right direction but think you have much much to learn when it comes to arrangement and mixing.
    Sounds are ok. the piano in the break is way to thin. maybe because it's on it's own, there is some lead underneath but this is doing the exact same thing. That aint right.
    There is a lot of mid in your mix. it lacks real low end. turning up the volume crusches my hr824. like your master is clippig.]