Minimal audio current 1.2 from sister site unathorized itself

Discussion in 'Software' started by KUSHSMOKERLIT, Feb 2, 2024.

1. KUSHSMOKERLIT

KUSHSMOKERLIT Producer

this sucks man i don't know what we are gonna do

2. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

What you could try:
    Go to:
    C:\ProgramData\Minimal\Current
    and delete the file "minimal.license"

Then run NeBULA's AuthEmu again and reauthorize.

3. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

TCD has a Current release tagged as --> Minimal.Audio.Current.v1.1.2-TeamCubeadooby

I reinstall the TCD version. I replaced everything with TCD version. They all work fine here.

I tried this before uninstalling, it seems like the plugin wont connect to the emulator. I tried open and close DAW and Emulator few times, same result. I uninstalled and installed TCD version for now, hoping for some fix for the NEBULA version.

This sort of things happened. Even the mighty R2R sometimes missed this. Crackers are all human too.

To be fair, Crackers have to wait for a month or more to test things like this and confirmed it which is IMO kinda time wasting and pushed the release date. If this thing happened, maybe cracker can just patch the timer or anything and release a revision and we all move on. The only thing needed from the user is just pa It's weird that a lot of people dont understand this (referring to the other thread). This is totally normal for us the people of the deep sea.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2024