MIDI Footpedals

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Muze, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Muze

Muze Newbie

The Behringer FCB1010 is a midi footpedal. And can have all sorts of uses. What's yours?

Mine is currently connected to a UM880 by Edirol and functions as a footpedal for Guitar rig 4. Sort of.... Need to patch it in completely. Hopefully this year...

3. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Ive got some crappy on off pedal that came with a crappy Yamaha keyboard, AWESOME for the Looper in Live 8 :dancing:

4. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

i have about three midi-pedals, two "royal type" from Fatar and Yamaha, and one crappy "box-alike" pedal from Fatar.
    btw, i could actually sell Yamaha...

5. Stratjams

Stratjams Newbie

i use the pedal off my cyber twin

6. crichton13

crichton13 Newbie

As One Reason said - like him I've gotta crappy on off jobbie which is fine for meit's so old I can't even remember who it's made by but it's called a K-150 Foot Switch.

I use it solely to hold notes.

7. fiction

fiction Audiosexual

I've modded an old momentary foot switch by glueing a circuit board from an old USB mouse into the pedal box.
    The switch simply actuates the left mouse button and so, upon pressing the pedal switch, it will click wherever I have put the mouse pointer on the computer before - very nice for hitting REC or PAUSE in your DAW, or hitting the PUNCH IN/OUT switch during recording.
    Works with every DAW and needs no extra driver (usually even 2 mice work concurrently when attached to USB ;-)