Mick Gordon Voices of Devs Kontakt - free

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by phloopy, Jul 2, 2013.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

I wandered around with a little microphone at GDC San Francisco 2011 to record vocal sounds from anyone who was willing to make them. I wanted to make a song out of these noises. In fact, I wanted to make a complete song, using nothing but these vocal recordings.
    This is that song.
    People grunted, groaned, moaned, screeched, screamed, and sang into my little microphone and I used this source material to produce Voices of Devs.
    Absolutely everything you hear in this track was made by manipulating these recordings using various sound design techniques. Every drum, lead, chord and effect was, at one point in time, a recording of somebody making noises with their mouth at GDC San Francisco 2011. No other samples, synths, instruments or recordings were used in this track. Whatsoever.

Link:
    http://www.mick-gordon.com/VoicesOfDevs_KontaktPatches.zip

3. Dalmation

Dalmation Kapellmeister

Interesting concept!
    Thanks.