Metaverse for Musicians

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by SAiNT, Jan 31, 2022.

?

Metaverse for Musicians?

1. Yes

12.1%
  2. No

87.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Clearly Facebook is involved, so Zuckerberg is involved, because Facebook has a lot of customers and customer profiles.
    They need the data from the users so that they can make a new big business with them.

2. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

I'm glad that I'm 62, this way I won't be alive too long once they force everybody to jack in 24/7 just to survive the corporate onslaught of zero personal autonomy outside this chosen corporate corral. It's gonna suck big time for all living species (unless you're part of the heirachy and hold the whip), and the new generation of kids growing up inside the toxic bubble won't know anything else and will think it all "normal".

I remember the first time in the late 70's when bottled water hit the market and I felt it odd that people were then cautious to drink from the tap due to pollutants finding their way into the water sources. Now it is a given that the water is unhealthful and it needs be filtered and processed. Because huge corporations are interested in short term gain and fuck the individual (no matter how they frame it otherwise), the free use of plastics, pollutants in the soil, water and air because of the constant need for the growth to satisfy the corporate charter, will be the end of beautiful blue skies and happy days enjoying nature.

I feel soooo sad for my 17 year old daughter who will have to suffer through a sci-fi future.

Kill all robots.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Please guys, dont push this thread into politics or we'll have to close it.

4. black bounty

black bounty Platinum Record

it's not much about the metaverse, it's already owned by big tech CEO's.. it's about what cryptos can provide for musicians in a collaborative effort.
    think about what we could build together for a more fair equity and shares.
    Time is the essence.
    :mates:

5. android

android Newbie

f*ck this sh*t

6. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Without being an expert, I think this is almost exactly what you can do at this point.
    Latency rules out other possibilities.

7. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

The Metaverse will be used as a political tool unfortunately, just like Facebook, Google & Twitter, etc., and that's a reality we must all face. I voted no, and that is all I am going to say on this topic.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  8. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Trapped in the Metaverse: Here’s What 24 Hours in VR Feels Like | WSJ

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  9. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

I understand that it's too difficult to speak about this without speaking about politic, so you'll have to continue this thread somewhere else. There already a lot of places to speak about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.