Metal song

Discussion in 'Work in Process' started by Undani1991, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Undani1991

Undani1991 Noisemaker

I have just made this song, looking for feedback, its all vst and its not mixed, just looking for feedback on composition of the song :)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  3. You need Devin Townsend.

4. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Metalhead here. Sound's cool. Seems the mixing can be improved but I'm on earphones right now.
    Asking the impossible here. My current idol, no less...
    You playful Lenny ;)

5. Undani1991

Undani1991 Noisemaker

thanks for your opinion, I have not mixed yet as I am composing this proyect and later i will track everything with real instruments, I hope I can finish a full album soon

6. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Well it sounds very raw with lots of low end mud which you said was because it wasn't mixed even though some people go for a raw sound on purpose sometimes. Having said that it does very much sound like it's been made with plugins or kontakt libraries.

I high pass and low pass my mixer tracks as I go along even if I'm not mixing. I have presets I slap on for that instantly, helps the mix a lot in the end.

I know you will re-record the parts but you should have done that and mixed it before asking us honestly. Even if you were going to take it to a studio to get it mixed & mastered, should still attempt to mix it yourself off on the side as well.

I think it could sound alright once you get that done considering you had a solo part in there. Good luck with your track!