message on soundcloud: I WANT TO PROMOTE YOU, your track *random name* is awesome

Discussion in 'humor' started by statik, Jul 27, 2016.

1. statik

statik Audiosexual

so here's the full message

Hey,

A_Ken_Mig sent you a message:

"Statik Sky I want to promote you."Noisuf-X vs Aesthetic Perfection - the noizemare ones" is a great song!Keep up the good work! I'm Miguel btw and want to network with you.Look, I know you probably get a ton of unsolicited messages from people saying they can help you and sending you spam. This is not spam. I am a real person and want to promote you if your interested. I have radio partners, a presence on Soundcloud that I'm building and over 5,500 likes on Facebook and more. I built a platform and market musicians on it as well. You can read more here: www.mbpttunes.com/why-choose-us/ -and- sign up here,it's free: www.mbpttunes.com/login-registration/ Hopefully you create an account, my radio partners look to me to continuously send over hot music as we speak.Not only that but I will review your material and either put one of your songs in the Homepage Radio of my site or do a write-up about you in the latest news section. I'm also doing free Jango Radio plays too. The platform has other perks as well,with great tools and even self service opportunites for exposure. You can sell music and tickets to shows and you keep 100% of everything (pay no commissions).Come take advantage, it only takes a few mins too sign up. Its free. You're welcome to promote yourself on our facebook page as well: www.facebook.com/MBPTtunes And in my New Soundcloud group: soundcloud.com/groups/unsigned-independent-musician-promotion-mbpttunes Side Note: As part of a promotional several indie radio stations have recently opened their doors exclusively to MBPTtunes members to receive airplay on their stations.Be sure to check it out once you create an account :)"

To reply, go directly to the conversation (this feature is currently only supported in desktop browsers).

now the funny thing is that the track mentioned is actually a mashup which every idiot (incl steve) would understand as it's a *bandname vs bandname - title* format. the other part which amuses me is the search for independent and unsigned artists and radio play. well ok independent perhaps, but not unsigned for the last 7 years, if he would look a bit closer he should notice that i'm a european artist and that i'm signed by a US label and that my music isnt really cut out to be played on the air. unless it cyberage radio on which i'm being played regularly...

so basically messages like these always amuse me caus it stinks all over te place and feels like one big scam

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. The Koala

The Koala Ultrasonic

That's exactly what a spam message would say :bleh:

4. Mark as Spam>>>Trash

5. statik

statik Audiosexual

yeah i know, gonna report him too