Mercuriall Spark 1.1 - How do I save my presets?

Discussion in 'Software' started by dickhead, May 6, 2018.

1. dickhead

dickhead Noisemaker

Hi guys!
    How do I save my presets? I didn't find the place...Mercuriall website says nothing about that......
    Thanks!

3. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

Hey!

Spark does not have a built-in preset management system. But every DAW can save presets on the system level, so this is the possible solution.

By the way. I wouldn't trust hacked versions of Spark. They tend to have hidden viruses ;)

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  4. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

That virus spawned a purchase from me >>> ive been using/ collecting Marshall amps/heads for years along with many other brands for my studio ... an i have to give props to these digital versions IMO most realistic of any ive tried.. = purchased

5. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

I agree with Jaymz. Mercuriall software does sound great! But to me they are poorly designed apps. No presets, poor GUI, way less functionality than other amp sims. Like why can’t you guys get a better programmer and design a system that houses all amps, cabs, and pedals. And unlock different amps within the system buy purchasing. To me their plugs are too much work and need lots of extra plugins added to the chain to be usable. Like a noise gate. Input gain. Midi learn. But hearing those virus versions does make me want to buy them. They do sound great. Already owned tube amp ultra for a while. Just not impressed with functionality and usability of the plugins themselves. There too expensive for me to be crippled by their ease of use. I’m just saying your competition like IK AmpliTube is $200 and you get a plethora of amps, cabs, and pedals all housed within a single app. It’s over $100 for spark. Which is what? 4 amps, 6 cabs, and 3 pedals? Anyway. Not knocking mercuriall, they do sound really great!