Mercuriall Audio Software plugins

Discussion in 'Software' started by Barmaleus, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Torrao

Torrao Platinum Record

First thing I thought when testing out ReAxis was: "I want a TriAxis". :rofl:

I think Mercuriall is at the top of Amp Modelling at the moment, but I hate to reconfigure every damn pedal, cab and such if I want to change an amp because they refuse to launch a proper guitar suite. This kills the creative workflow for me... So I tend to use their plugins only when mixing as final tracks, but rarely for jamming. :sad:

For jamming I still think S-Gear is the best, and it also has a more immediate picking response which makes it feel more like a real rig. I think that S-Gear 3.0 could dethrone Mercuriall... When it gets released in 2037 or something :rofl:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

I think the ultimate goal for us is to have a proper suite. It will take time, though.

By the way!
    Just a kind reminder for those who wanted to get Spark with a discount - it's -33% off at the moment at www.mercuriall.com =)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

Hi folks!

Small teaser =) I am testing an early version of our new product here.
    Raw sound with no post-processing, as recorded by the phone camera. No boosts used in front of the plugin.

The modelling bar will be raised yet again! Stay tuned!

4. odod

odod Rock Star

how about special discount for audiosex members ? :D

5. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

Hey!

This question has been raised here before - we do not have plans to offer special discounts to any specific forums/communities/groups. I am sure there will be a special release price. And if you have any of our other plugins, I am sure there will be a special price for existing customers as well =)

6. notrace

notrace Producer

No offense intended, but If that's a hint as to what the modeling bar sounds like raised you must be listening to the wrong ones!

7. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

No worries =)
    This clip is not supposed to represent the final product or final sound. It's a teaser video recorded through phone just to give a glimpse of what's going on.

We plan to publish a video with interesting hardware/software comparison to showcase the technical advancements we made.

But in the end, it's the community who decides what's good. We believe in our products and hope people will love it! =)

8. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

Hi everyone!

Awesome news - we've just announced a new product! SS-11X tube preamp emulation. Official emulation of AMT SS-11 tube preamps!

[​IMG]

Mercuriall Audio, the pioneer of powering amp-sims with neural networks, is proud to present the newest product SS-11X, based on a tube preamp AMT SS-11 (versions A and B). Wonderful Fender®-style clean sound and powerful, roaring crunch and lead channels won’t leave you indifferent! The project is officially approved and supported by AMT Electronics, who supplied us with electric circuits, hardware prototypes and production 3D models. This gave us a possibility to model the SS-11X in extreme detail, making it virtually impossible to distinguish the sound difference between hardware or software. A live comparison video is on its way.

One of the aims of this project was to create a very simple and affordable software with friendly and attractive user interface, as well as lower system requirements.

Even though the main objective was modeling the preamp, we included some other important features. The SS-11X has a noise gate, a collection of overdrive pedals, cabinet IR loader, reverb IR loader and an option to choose the preamp tubes. This lets anyone create a solid guitar sound quickly and effortlessly within one simple window.

SS-11X opens a new chapter in the history of Mercuriall Audio - it is the first product where we use our brand new, cutting edge technology named Neural Hybrid Engine. It is a much more precise, flexible and faster method for modeling electric circuits. As the pioneers of integrating neural networks in amp sims, it took us 5 years of research and development to create the Neural Hybrid Engine and successfully build SS-11X using it. We also applied our tube curve tracer machine to make sure each tube model is unique, just as in real life.

SS-11X release window:

• Autumn 2018

Prices:

• Full price - $39.99

• Price for existing Mercuriall customers - $29.99

Product Details

Supported platforms and formats:

• Mac: VST2 Universal, VST3 x64, AU x64, AAX x64 (Pro Tools 11 and newer)

• PC: VST2 x86, VST2 x64, VST3 x64, AAX x64 (Pro Tools 11 and newer)

Minimal system requirements:

• Intel or AMD with SSE2 support, 2 cores and 4 threads, 2.4 GHz

Preamp section:

• Full, official modeling of AMT SS-11A and SS-11B tube preamps

• Tubes: 12AX7, 6N2P-EV

Pedals and FX section:

• Noise Gate

• Overdrive based on Ibanez® TS-808

• Overdrive based on Ibanez® TS-808 Lower Drive Mod

• Overdrive based on Ibanez® TS-7 Hot

• Overdrive based on Ibanez® TS-7 Mod

• Overdrive based MESA/BOOGIE® Grid Slammer

• Overdrive based on Boss® Super Overdrive

IR section:

• Built-in cabinet IRs

• IR loader for guitar cabinets

• Built in reverb IRs

• IR loader for reverb

Additional settings:

• Quality (oversampling): no, x2, x4, x8

• Sample rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96

• Stereo/Mono processing

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

Guys and gals, prepare you ears: SS-11X and SS-11B live comparison video!
    In this technical video we wanted to show what our Neural Hybrid Engine can do.

On the left you can see the real SS-11B preamp and SS-11X.
    On the right you can see the level meter, spectrograph and oscilloscope. Green color is hardware and red is software. Green and red are always displayed, even though just one sample is played at a time. You can see how close the live signals are to each other (hardware/software).

Can you spot any difference in sound on your system? Let us know what you hear!

10. FernandoT

FernandoT Newbie

Hi....
    New here. I've been trying mercuriall plugins and i'm very impressed. I see a very serious name on plugin modeling, and i believe we can expect great things from you. I heard a few comparisons on the SS-11x and the original pedal and the results are excellent. Kudos to you!.

As for a bit of background, i'm a musician with about 20 years playing, software developer and a good pair of ears.
    Been a digitech user for many years, and saw a company that had great products, great name and prestige, drop the ball completely... the users they turned their back upon were right all along... they screwed up bigtime.

On what's going on today, let me explain some points that are still unresolved:
    - Lack of full midi support for bank and program changes: a few programs have program change support. Amplitube and bias do. Yours is behind on that.
    - True stereo sound: bias and amplitube are great for recording one guitar at a time and create a sound on studio. But for live situations stereo sound is thin and proper stereo imaging is seriously lacking. Reaxis, with chorus on full mix and zero chorus effect, can open up the sound and make it really usable live.
    - Spillover: haven't seen any plug in that deals with spillover yet. When changing programs is a must to be able to hear delays and reverb (hardware modelers can do it)

Put that on the same package with your preamps, effects, power amps and speaker models (and ir loader), simple to configure, with the points explained above and midi controllable (think on a "nektar pacer" kind of controller). That's the basic idea of what everyone is expecting , and no one so far has done properly.

Well, that's my 2 cents and wish you the best so we can keep enjoying you products. Hopefully we'll see a soldano, a rocktron piranha or a ADA MP1 model some day.

11. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

@FernandoT

Hi!

Thanks so much for your comments/feedback. As a small company, we are keen on reading EXACTLY this kind of thoughts that people have. We add a lot ideas to our ToDo list from there. So kudos to you!

In other news - if anyone is interested in grabbing our stuff at an amazing price, you can do so now at www.mercuriall.com! Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are burning =)

[​IMG]

12. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

13. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

Hi everyone!

If you have a moment, please help us making Mercuriall better by filling in this short Google Forms survey: https://forms.gle/MBdR4aXSnLnkzb6h6

Thank you so much!

14. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

Hey all!

Hope summer is treating you well!
    Just wanted to let you we are running a Summer sale with prices up to 50% lower than usual! Perhaps you want to grab one or more of our products at a great discount - www.mercuriall.com

[​IMG]

15. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

2X Plugin update alert + celebration sale + Euphoria #stayathome pricing!

Dear friends - Reaxis and SS-11X just got updated! Highlights include macOS Catalina support and left/right input channel selection for both plugins + Standalone mode for Reaxis.

Detailed release notes.

Mercuriall Reaxis 1.3
    1. [Added]: macOS Catalina support
    2. [Added]: standalone mode
    3. [Added]: left/right input channel selection
    4. [Fixed]: rare gate bug
    5. [Changed]: from now on, plugin is available only in 64 bit
    6. [Changed]: copy protection code
    Note: if updating from an earlier version, a new activation is required. Please talk to Mercuriall Audio support team if you need more activations.

Mercuriall SS-11X 1.2
    1. [Added]: macOS Catalina support
    2. [Added]: left/right input channel selection
    3. [Fixed]: rare gate bug
    4. [Changed]: copy protection code
    Note: if updating from an earlier version, a new activation is required. Please talk to Mercuriall Audio team if you need more activations.

Get those at www.mercuriall.com.

To celebrate the release of the updates we are discounting both plugins by 40% for a week!
    Reaxis sale price - $54 (normal price is $89.99)
    SS-11X sale price - $24 (normal price is $39.99)

Head over to www.mercuriall.com and check out the product demos. If you like what you hear, feel free to grab a discounted license!

The sale is open until April 28, 11:59pm PDT.

But that is not all!
    We decided to treat new customers with Euphoria #stayathome pricing - $89.99, which will be valid until May 5, 11:59pm PDT.

16. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

17. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

So the odds right now are 1 in 2600 with 8 days to go?

18. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

While the giveaway in itself is appreciated i never bother with these, you're supposed to do many things just to increase an improbable chance to begin with, and there is no clear way how the winners are picked or chosen... these are mainly designed to boost the company's name (something i don't have a problem with) but's it's all sketchy and not worth the almost no time it takes to do it. Random names picked on an instagram post or facebook post is way more appealing.

19. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

Not really. The total entries you see is the number of total "points" people have registered so far. By "points" I mean the amount of points people receive for doing this or that actions. For example, installing our iOS app gives 5 points. And so on.

Which means the amount of people registered is a lot less (than the total amount of points you see).

20. Barmaleus

Barmaleus Producer

Once the entry windows closes, Gleam simply chooses random people based on their participation activity. It does not mean that the person who does more actions wins automatically.

Participation is not mandatory =) To some, it's a simple fun way to try their luck.