Meraki EP enjoy !

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Spyfxmk2, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

This is my Meraki EP !,enjoy ! :bow: :

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

abracadabra: the last two notes of the melody have some nasty harmonics at high volume. Speaking of which, I didn't monitor the volume (was pretty high) and when the kick started it was like a punch in the face. :wink: Is that high clicking sound supposed to be a hh? Tbh, it sounds a bit like a glitch in the drum loop. :unsure:

ghost in the machine: that's some sick stuff. Reminds me a bit of Neue Deutsche Welle in the early 80s (was a big success here, see Grauzone Eisbär, though you may not understand the lyrics). :like:

cloud9: more of your common style (in a good way), hypnotic melody. :like:

meraki: good sound, rhythm and melody but too many repetitions of the same kind, imho.

4. GodHimSelf

GodHimSelf Platinum Record

Damn, that ghost in the machine track is fire... I've listened to it 3 times <3

5. Recoil

Recoil Guest

Your work is very interesting, it is different than typical electronic music, what I respect :bow:
    I listened to all the songs :thanks: "meraki" is the best :cheers:

6. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Hello @No Avenger ! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG],fellow greetings from Cali ! :wink:
    Thank you for listening ! :wink: & your feedback is spot on ! :like:
    How are you by the way good friend ? :),i hope all is good :wink::bow:

^ Yes you are correct :winker:,this sound drove me crazy,it is some of the rare occasions that a sound(sound patch) has so many resonating frequencies embedded in it,that i had to eq almost all of it out ! (trust me the original sound has more harmonics & bad resonances,before i mixed it ),i could so simply choose another sound,but you know me...:winker:,crazy spyfx ! :bow:

^ nice ! :wink:

^ it is not supposed to be a hh,more of a cowbell processed sound....the first 3 tracks have some glitch electronica/hip hop inspired influences,
    i know crazy me once again ! :wink::bow:

^
    Thanks ! :wink:,never heard of that,but i will for sure search & listen ! :bow:

^
    Thank you ! :wink:
    .....about "meraki"......i leeeeeeet it roooooooolll ! (i had a dj extended mix mindset on it,where the dj plays only 3 minutes of the track,mixing in first minute....mixing out last minute,but i totally understand what you're saying ! :yes: )

Have a good day & week ahead @No Avenger ! :wink:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2019
  7. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

^ Hello @GodHimSelf ,thanks man ! & nice to see you back online [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] :bow:

Thank you ! :bow:
    @Recoil ,yes i always try do something a bit different,respect to you too good friend :bow: & thanks for listening !
    :wink:

8. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Thanks for listening also to @LZ Jaydon ! :wink: :bow:

@No Avenger ,@GodHimSelf ,@Recoil ,this Ep was made on Saturday & Sunday,this last weekend,i only used Reason 10

&......crazy spyfx vibes !,yeah baby ! :winker:

Have a good week guys ! :bow:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2019
  9. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Greetings from slightly frosty Northern Germany. I'm pretty well thank you, hope you are too.

:woot: How comes? [​IMG] Give me a feedback when (if) you listened to Neue Deutsche Welle, please, but take your time. :winker: I'm really curious what you think of it. You maybe heard of Nena (99 Red Baloons)?

Have a nice week too. [​IMG]

10. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Thanks for listening to @Zikkk @Citrik Acid @Backtired ! :bow: :bow: :bow:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :wink::wink::wink:

^
    i'm taking time for this for sure really interesting stuff,have a look here :winker::yes: :

http://daily.redbullmusicacademy.com/2013/09/neue-deutsche-welle-feature

^
    i've just listened to these 2,very familiar but i did not know them by their names,thank you for sharing ! :wink:

11. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

No songs showing up in links?