Memory Spiking when visiting AudioZ

Discussion in 'PC' started by onecentpictures, Mar 23, 2015.

1. onecentpictures

onecentpictures Newbie

Help-When visiting AudioZ my memory begins to spike-After a few minutes AudioZ shuts down-A problem with the website caused Internet to shut down-Have to restart AudioZ-Tried DEP(Data Execution Prevention-Researched but cannot find a solution-Help!-Thank you-Peace.

3. Dalmation

Dalmation Kapellmeister

I have a similar experience.

I use Firefox with NoScript plugin to block Java (=CPU+RAM burden).
    When I need to add a comment to a post or advance from page1 to page2... of a post, I need to allow Java for Audioz. Then I find Firefox starts to load up more and more on CPU+RAM.

I do usually have multiple Tabs open, so I don't know if it's a feature of Firefox, or background Java scripts in Audioz or a combination of both.

4. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

I noticed that when I have firefox with a netflix tab and an Audioz tab open, my computer slows down drastically! I never really cared, but if there was a fix, I would totally want to hear about it!

5. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

That is Catalyst's script Webcam enabler, that let him see your hairy asses while you change your underpants every morning.... well.. at least for the guys that do that :bleh:

(Sorry, had to say it)

6. onecentpictures

onecentpictures Newbie

Doing more research on the memory spiking issue I am having-Do you need Java to make AudioZ run better-I did not have Java 6 months ago and never had a problem with Memory-RAM spikes-Is this a Issue possibly with Internet Explorer-I am running version 11-Does Microsoft updates have anything to do with this problem?-Thanks Guys-peace.

7. Mr_Amine

Mr_Amine Rock Star

just make sure you have last update of Firefox (current version : 36.0.4)

another thing that Firefox version 36 & Above is just 32bit

and the only 64bit version of it is The developer version which it's unstable at the moment

what i notice is that using Firefox more than 2 hours it start going crazy even freezing

if anyone has the same issue (Firefox Freezing)just go Task Manager & Processes & Plugin-Container.exe (End Process)

by that Firefox will go back to normal

8. Kobayashi Maru

Kobayashi Maru Member

@Zeus Good to have you back around. Hope your getting better & all fixed up! :thumbsup: :mates:

@Dizzyfingers & everyone else, I seem to be having the same problem with Firefox, not sure it has happened whilst on AS though. :dunno:

9. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

Firefox is more and more a problem. I'm a computer tech with around 400 computers...and a lot of Firefox problems.

-stupid "plugin disabled" because it is not up to date (not a problem at home, but sucks for corporate use) most ppl don't know how to bypass alert. And if i want to solve the problem, i need to tweak some stupid aboutt:config parameter.
    - graphic acceleration bug created...slow downs
    -ressource hog (it succeed to fill my 8GB RAM, and not related to AZ)
    -more flash problems compared to Chrome, because flash is integrated in Chrome. Not FF.

I installed Chrome an ALL computers. And advice ppl to drop that FF sh*t.
    This is written on Chrome at home...sadly. Because i loved FF, like i loved Ubuntu and such kind of "spirit".

But frankly, now i use Linux Mint (when i need Linux) and Chrome. Because they work, unlike the two others.

10. MurderOne

MurderOne Newbie

I too have issues with AudioZ, while no memory spikes, i cannot use the back button while checking out posts. I've tried Firefox and Chrome to no avail, Chrome actually worked for a day but after that it did the same also, its only this site and if i go a couple pages deep, click on a post, I have to go back to audioZ home and go back to the page i was on, Its not a huge issue but a minor inconvenience was just wondering why that is.

11. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

I see someone is on the mend :wink: :mates:

12. Revirau

Revirau Kapellmeister

Me too.

13. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

I use FireFox exclusively and have had 0 problems, and I'm a heavy user. I just looked, and all that I have added onto FF is ADBLOCK PLUS 2.68 and BLUR 4.5.1334.

NoScrypt would be good to add onto FF as well.

I do recommend downloading CCleaner (free) and totally flushing out FF, DNS cache, cookies etc, then installing the 3 above mentioned add-ons.

Side note, I don't have it installed atm, but GHOSTERY add-on is very cool too.

Again, my "internet" laptop runs flawlessly.

14. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

There sure are a lot of pop-up (or rather, pop-under) windows that appear when I click on anything on an Audioz page. It's a pain-in-the-butt unless I have the Strict Pop-Up Blocker externsion installed and turned-on in Firefox – in which case, that problem is nipped in the bud, and pages load rather swiftly. I use Strict Pop-Up Blocker all the time, except when uploading an image file requires enabling a pop-up window.

I can tell when I've left SPUB off when I visit Audioz or Avax or some other site that has ads popping-up or -under, and the annoyance makes my blood boil. I have shot twenty-three Macbooks to bits in the past year over this. It's good that I'm an internationally-famous DJ/producer who is well-paid for his work and doesn't waste any money on licensed software, or I wouldn't be able to afford having to buy new Macbooks after I've shot them to pieces.

15. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

i came here to post that i use firefox exclusively to browse audioz, and the only thing i am using is adblock plus, and that i never have any problems. but as i was posting this (the first time), firefox crashed with the same message that everyone else referenced. so whatever the issue is, it is relatively new. either the latest version of firefox or some new script on the site or possibly some malware infected ad that's being served up by the adserver.

16. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

:lmao:
    Hey Zeus,
    good to read you again!

... using ADBlock Edge & Ghostery, no crashing so far.

17. roku

roku Noisemaker

i came here because audioz isnt working for me at all. im getting mysql errors. i have no idea what a mysql error is...im on firefox if it matters....and audioz is the only site im having problems with.

18. onecentpictures

onecentpictures Newbie

Downloaded ADblock Plus-Seems to be working-The F___K___Adds Were Sucking The Memory Right Out My Computer-Thank you All-Peace-I got that MySQL Fatal Error also-Working now-Peace.