Melda Mconvolutionmb devices

Discussion in 'Software' started by julianbre, Sep 3, 2022.

1. julianbre

julianbre Producer

Has anybody made a new device for Melda MconvolutionMB reverb? The stock ones are ridiculous!
    Mconvolutionez would be the perfect reverb convolver if it had a length/fade knob on it.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. BlackWinny

BlackWinny Platinum Record

I use Audiothing Fog Convolver 2. Way more interesting for a low price (currently only €/$ 39).

Globally I like Melda products (and some that I like a lot), but there are some which are totally humdrum.

4. julianbre

julianbre Producer

The thing is with the Melda Convolution plugins is they have the lowest cpu usage of anything out there. ConvolutionEZ would be perfect if it just had a fade knob on it.

I tried editing a mimg file that they use as a background for the reverb devices in ConvolutionMB. Basically a strange format jpeg but can't find anything to convert it back to mimg. Wasn't sure if anybody had done this already or created a new device.