Media - All For You ... (in progress ...)

Discussion in 'Work in Process' started by JTSD, Jun 20, 2020.

1. JTSD

JTSD Producer

Working on a new song - need addvise, input and help ...

(library vocals)

3. minozheros

minozheros Kapellmeister

Is she saying "beer" ?

4. JTSD

JTSD Producer

No, She says BLM ... or maybe "I like to move it, move it"

(library vocals)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  5. minozheros

minozheros Kapellmeister

i guess you might want to work on vocal clarity and on your story telling then, because i didn't get any of it..

"Say what you want, say what you want" ... "Fear" ?

Why would you want that?

But seriously, to me the whole song sounds like a conversation between lovers and then there is that media thing which doesn't fit into anything I hear or feel when listening to it. Chances are I just don't get it, but the story is the most important thing and it really needs to be clear.

6. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Nice track.
    I don't know if it's "be-(he)re" very fast or "beer".
    Then again, it's Saturday night, so if you ask me in a few hours I might go with "beer-all-the-wayyyyy"... but that would be probably "biased"

7. JTSD

JTSD Producer

Maybe she says "fear" - We live in an age of no remorse once we post on internet ...

"Fear" is a metaphor for a <ruined life> or being addressed as a <fake news poster>, because of: <enter any media haussed politically correct abbreviation here>...

The conversation is between your conscience and the social media flock

8. minozheros

minozheros Kapellmeister

I guess she says "fear" but it seems to be the answer to her question because that is how it works in general i guess.. you ask a question and after the question there is either utter silence because nobody has a clue what you were even on about or with a little bit of luck you will get an answer which in itself might be right or wrong, but still a question is somehow expected to be followed by the answer.

I guess you could have random words, concepts or ideas put out in a song as well, but then it should be clear that there is no other context to it. To me the context of your song is conversational and in the context of a even stylized conversation, like we have it in a song, a question should either be followed by an answer or it could be left unanswered, but to follow it up with a rather unrelated metaphorical concept just doesn't work too well, at least not for me.

9. JTSD

JTSD Producer

Have I posted in the wrong forum? Is this not Work in Process ???

The vocals are (once again) from several vocal libraries. And it's today hard to find AI in vocal libraries (will maybe exist in the future ...), that adapts the words and the verbal song context to the brain of the listener and at the same time keeps the song in tune...

10. minozheros

minozheros Kapellmeister

That was what i was thinking as well

11. minozheros

minozheros Kapellmeister

Just don't use "fear" and you will be alright ;)

12. JTSD

JTSD Producer

OK .. here is a new longer version with less chances to misinterpret the sound of "fear" / "beer" in the vocals - hope it's less confusing to you that associate and interpret certain similar sounding syllables with your drink desires ...

Need addvise, input and help as stated in the first post ...

13. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@JTSD You have a nice idea going there. Thanks for sharing it with us. You need to work on the song's structure. The song does not know where is going because the producer does not make it clear. On a different note, I hear a lot of members saying she is asking for beer. I hear omnisPHERE. Is she on windows or MAC?