mechina synths?

Discussion in 'Rock, Metal' started by cromofthemountain, Jun 25, 2024 at 7:35 AM.

1. cromofthemountain

cromofthemountain Newbie

anybody here know what synths the cyber metal band "mechina" use? ive got omnisphere and serum but cant really find anything that's close, i know its a lot of strings and choir orchestration with samples thrown in but if someone could narrow it down a bit more for me that would be awesome. there is a youtube video of one of thier albums with just the synths if that helps (search mechina synths only).

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

I just checked out a couple of tracks out, because I have never heard them. They may have some nice hardware synths with whatever "character", but you might need some luck just tracking down their gear list for those sorts of details for individual sounds. The tracks I listened to are very busy. Some string stabs, etc. I did not hear any synth sounds you could not make with the Virus TI. Get the dsp56300 Virus TI emulator OsTIrus, it's free. You have to find the ROM files separately, look on Sister Site for ROM and soundbanks. https://dsp56300.wordpress.com/ostirus-downloads/