[Me checking sister's new posts...]

Discussion in 'humor' started by Griff, Mar 20, 2022.

?

Anyone else?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2022.
  1. Yes

21 vote(s)
    80.8%
  2. No, I stand on principal - no more sample packs and I'll continue posting comments bleating about it

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  1. Griff

Griff Noisemaker

A sense of humour. :-p

I'm 50 this year. Bless you for assuming I'm a young fella. But heck if I still don't love them heavy D&B rollers.

To spell it out for the numb-nuts thinking I was complaining about the sample packs - I looove seeing all that's new every single day on the site.
    I have Start.me setup as my homepage with a page just for Audio guff with RSS feeds*.
    It's just human (first-world) nature to have it all; complain about it how we get it; want more; get more; complain its not enough; repeat `til dead.

*prob wont link but...
    EDIT removed image, shows releases on sister page.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2022
  2. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Perhaps that this is the humor section?

Edited v1: Oh dear, @Griff beat me to it. Damn...
    Edited v2: Well my, @Griff is also the thread creator. That kinda explains it
    Edited v3: nothing more to say, I just felt like making a third... :rofl: