Mayweather vs McGregor

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MrAnonymous, Aug 27, 2017.

?

Who's going to win?

1. Floyd Mayweather

11 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. Conor McGregor

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. I really don't care

24 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous Producer

Read the comments on the thread i posted below and you will find free streams for it..

3. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

Thank you!!

4. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous Producer

No Problem

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  5. Funk U

Funk U Platinum Record

What thread? i don't see anything.

6. Willum

Willum Rock Star

2 fuckwits hitting each other and getting paid millions for it.

I couldn't give a shit who wins, either way this world gets more fucked up each day.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

What a dumb question. McGregor more than likely wouldn't win an amateur boxing tournament. Let alone a boxing match with an 8 time undefeated champion of four weight classes. Conor is in this for the pay day. Vegas is to0. They're essentially making free money off people betting on McGregor..lol

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  8. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous Producer

9. rudym13

rudym13 Kapellmeister

10. Aliens

Aliens Guest

Like always, artistry > thuggery :yes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

They Stopped it Victory goes to Mayweather

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

$100 to watch that? wow, glad there were multiple streams.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Of course i was Pullin for McGregor But i believed it was a money catch from all sides from the begining lol \m/ that much money and Mayweather wasnt gona put his title on the line for a UFC fighter to take lol \m/ seems nothings legit anymore lol
    >>>ALL ABOUT THE $

14. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

A great PR boost for boxing, and MMA. Cross pollination of both groups of fans!

15. Impressive

Impressive Guest

18 people really don't give a shit.

Long story short, I have a lot more respect for McGregor. He knew he wasn't gonna win. Let's be honest - it was all about the money. Capitalism knows know bounds. $100 to watch a "fight" that we all knew what the outcome was gonna be. Think about it - considering the amount of potential americans will pay to watch it, that's a metric fuck-ton of money to be had. And oh they got it. Next will be Shaq O'Neil and Kevin Hart competing for who can touch the ceiling quickest. Cost to watch? Only $307. :deep_facepalm:
    All in all, I respect both Mayweather and McGregor. I'm also glad to call him a part of the ginger race. #RedHeadPower (Yes, I'm a redhead in real life LOL).

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2017
  16. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

This isn't even a fight, it's pantomime. and it's all about the filthy lucre. if people are prepared to pay to watch this stuff, then that's their lookout. it's just like that gay wrestling that isn't really wrestling at all.
    real violence would be such a shock to most of that audience... blah.
    there are worse things in the world right now...

17. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

100% agree on this >>> im in the Half Red hair relm too lol >>>my son is full on got it from me >>>here a pic of me and him me an my son.jpg hes a Giant haha >>>i had my hair darker for my band in this pic ;)

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

DIM49XFVwAItwBC 00_00_00-00_00_10 [96p].gif

19. Infidel

Infidel Producer

Boxing is fixed. When it became obvious to me I stopped watching. $100? The consumer got his ass kicked on this one.

20. Kloud

Kloud Guest

Floyd should be ashamed of his lacklustre performance & of course its all about the pay-off. This like his testimonial I guess :yes:
    Put him outside a ring without a ref protecting his overpriced, over-hyped, precious bullshit & McGregor most likely kill him in 10 seconds. Conor done good & should be proud. As always, is another case of squeeze as much cash as possible out the lower classes and funnel it to the filthy rich so they can quickly deposit it and come up with their next plan to extort as much cash as possible :sad: :bow:

21. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

If people didn't see this coming, then they really have to check their sports IQ.

McGregor might have a big heart but the only chance he had was a lucky punch slipping in for an instant KO. Mayweather was his usual methodical douchy self, he wanted to not take any risks while punishing McGregor.

There was no fix, just a trained boxed who is mean, methodical, and careful vs a man who has a lot heart and can take a beating. The people that bet on McGregor and actually believed he had a legitimate chance did it for national pride (which is good to have) or for less savory racial reasons (not so good - especially for their wallets.)

I give McGregor a big thumbs up for even trying and not getting killed. He didn't win, but he took a punch and walked out with his pride intact. I am not certain if the ref should have stopped the fight or not but I do agree that McGregor was about to get hurt really bad and the Mayweather was just punishing him at that point for not going down. The part of me that would have kept the fight going just wanted to see how much punishment he could take, in the later rounds he had about the same chance of landing a punch that would have broken Mayweather as winning the lotto two times a row (its been done - but it is a rare thing.)

Was it worth a $100, meh it was interesting and it lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. It never was a fair fight, but big props to McG for lasting as long as did - and not getting killed or knocked out early. The PPV should have been a bit cheaper but it sold and so the viewers dictated the price. Mayweather played the heel as he usually does and took his money home - as he usually does. I went in on this deal cause a neighbor asked if I wanted to split the cost and not out of any interest in the fight itself (though I would have been shocked if McGregor would have won, I didn't really care who won.) So the hundred was split 3 ways, there was plenty of beer, good beef brisket and BBQ - decent night in-front of the tube.

I suspect that a lot of people who are poo-poohing the fight would have said it was the best hundred bucks they ever spent if McG knocked out Mayweather in the first round. For those cats - shame | shame | shame.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List