Maybe it is time to Bounce.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MMJ2017, Apr 26, 2018.

?

MMJ should Bounce.

1. YES

6.9%
  2. NO

87.9%
  3. MAYBE

5.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

little pinus people always wanna show off with personal truts that only exist in their mind.
    Years ago I stopped to share because there are many dicks here that fade the good ones.
    Sadly lot of good people quit... I think that administrators must act faster, Catalyst made an exemplary job and helped me in many situations.
    Mostly evebody here want a fast answer but real music is not about that, I have formal education in music and that ok if you dont have but be a professional is learning every day long.
    Junkie XL is a great guy who likes to share but always get harsh comments, but why? Attack of little dicks right?
    So, stay but search for other things too.
    Wannabees with small heart always wants blood, give them love instead (they really need) but give more to the ones who really want.
    hugs from Brazil and sorry for the english before a baby jackass starts to trolling about bad written comments.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  2. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Thank you so much! it means a great deal, I hope that I can continue to inspire you! ( and to continue be inspired by your future work like this amazing piece presented!)
    Your music is superb fine sir! I tip my hat to you and lovely wife.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  3. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

A fine point, even if we had 30 years of formal schooling, we would be learning everyday for rest of our lives.
    this should keep us humble, wanting to share and learn all the time ( if our path is development of course)
    Thank you friend!

4. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

5. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

I have been very inspired by the people in response to this thread. I did not know the support I had.
    Seeing the Mods handle things professionally is very uplifting . I am grateful to you all thank you.
    I am going to stay and do my best to try to elevate my future content.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  6. Pagurida

Pagurida Producer

You're welcome! :cheers:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. sir jack spratsky

sir jack spratsky Producer

MMJ mega.nz i use instead of dropbox 50 GB free

8. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  9. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Man, where would we be without education. Solon the Athenian said "I'm getting older while being taught all the time". And he is the one who laid the law foundation of democracy as we know it.
    I say learning never ceases for the restless inquisitive and creative minds. Yes i saw many people telling you that all this info you posted on the edu forum part is useless and that people should be learning by practicing, but they are just misinterpreting how things work in the normal real world, normal means if you really wanna be a musician and not a bedroom "prickducer" making/playing music that nobody cares about.
    And normally any musician should both read and practice. One may exist without the other but the person will be seriously handicapped on the aspect they don't spend enough time to hone and balance their skills. Balance is everything.
    From my personal life: The first time i had to record a pre-classical baroque piece, the small string orchestra's maestro came to the studio a week before the recording's set date, passed me a sheet of Vivaldi and left off. I hadn't read sheet music for ages, it took me one whole week to learn the damn thing. That was about 14-15 yrs ago. And it stroke me that if i am to survive this biz, i need to be on top of my game, that is any kinda "game" no matter how far that is from what i personally like to do or have done. Had i been practicing with some sheet music from time to time instead of devoting to sequencing/playing, i wouldn't have to spend the whole week struggling in order to make the recording. So yes to edu and yes to practice. The two make a perfect endless cycle. Equilibrium.
    So dude, fact is you MMJ are always ready to offer your help, so if anytime you need my help with something i 'll always be there.
    "Raises the cup" - Cheers :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    My friend, please, don’t dispair by the attitude of haters. I Myself am thankful to you for your insight on music and education. I’ve been reading your posts with great care and I can’t understand why you’ve been misinterpreted so cruelly. The point is that you got yourself in the crossfire, but there are people who appreciate the care you give. Audio examples, hell yeah, if you can, but anyhow, keep up the good support you offer. We’ll get back to civilized, I hope.

Peace to you, buddy.

Edit: I’m not going to vote. I feels like public stoning of a whore in Old Testament times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  11. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

Get a good couple of nights sleep. All the BS will naturally pass.

12. DieM

DieM Rock Star

There are some people here that appreciate your input and I would recommend that you stay for the forseable! Ignore the haters...they soon dissapear.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

I hope to be able to collaborate with you fine people on here as well!
    (you have convinced me to stay and I am very happy that you all are here!)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  14. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Good call @MMJ2017
    As the saying goes, winners don't quit and quitters don't win.

Life is not a rehearsal but you get to audition for as many roles as you like. You will be shit at most of them. However, the trick is to take forward the positive gains and put the negative thoughts squarely where they belong; i.e. behind you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  15. Seedz

Seedz Rock Star

Yep, yep an' yep.........thanks for saving me the bother Mr Pi.

Maybe try and remember that anyone that puts themselves on any kinda platform is gonna have peeps chuckin' the occasional tomato..........so make ketchup or duck.

an' yeah, less is more

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  16. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Thank you friend.
    I try to balance "less is more" with explaining "as it exists" (however detailed that may be.
    all these comments are really helpful though!
    I can steer toward the "less is more" end of things.

17. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

18. reliefsan

reliefsan Audiosexual

Friendly remind to all

this forum is a mirror of the world we live in. in case you havent been outside, its looking pretty grim these days, so its no wonder it mirrors people stateofmind/emotions on this forum aswell.

You really think there is a better forum out there, where "reality" doesnt shinethru and leaves its marks on all of us? think again. The grass always looks greener on the other side?

19. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

20. farao

farao Rock Star

@Olymoon The "usefulness", it seems to me, is the joint victory in not letting one of the most hateful members here, Lambchop, not actually suceed in his attempt of shutting another member of the forum up. If you have been following Lamchops crusaide of insults it is not that difficult to understand the "declared victory" in form of a benign joke.