Max for Live devices and effect racks for Techno

Discussion in 'Live' started by burton, May 2, 2020.

1. burton

burton Newbie

What are your favorite M4L devices and effect racks that you use in Techno and similar? I know that Max for Live can be quite powerful in this area, just got into Suite and looking for some inspiration. LFO is pretty obvious. Convolution is the best convo effect I have been using so far.

Didn't really know if to put this topic here or in Genre Specific Production, but I guess it can help broad types of producers.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Sacculus

Sacculus Ultrasonic

Flex Groove to make ROLLs for Claps, Snares,HH, with a groove inpossible to programm with a midi editor ...

Plus I also love the LFO m4L device that come integreted with Suite you can map anything to a LFO and adjust parameters on terme of your own style and chance for the mood of groove and dance rhytms

4. burton

burton Newbie

Well, this Flex Groove sounds awesome, thanks for that. I love m4l, but still looks like I need to get into it a bit more. I put much more effort with it because of Tom Hades ADE masterclass video on youtube.
    LFO is essentially a "must have" for Techno production imo, especially when it comes to background reverbed atmospheres and lpf/bandpass filters manipulation in general. I like to map it parallelly to both filters frequency and reverb dry/wet knobs, so that the more it comes down the spectrum, the more reverb effect close (signal is more dry). Pretty much the same effect as with equing reverb itself, but for me - a bit more clear.

5. Sacculus

Sacculus Ultrasonic

if you like electronic music look this

for m4l this