MAX for LIVE 8.2.2

Discussion in 'Live' started by djradu, May 26, 2013.

1. djradu

djradu Newbie

I have installed the full version of Live 8.2.2 and activated,full version,and i wanted to know were to get MAX for live 8.2.2. after i installed Live 8.2.2 it says : "You have successfully authorized.
    Thank you, and have fun!
    Max for Live is authorized but Max does not appear to be installed. Download Max"
    Where to download and how to instal ??? The Live 8.2.2 is the full version with no money version of Ableton Live 8.2.2. you know w---z :wink:

3. Juvera

Juvera Member

Hello,

Go to Options - Preferences - File Folder - MAX aplication. Make sure you've selected the right folder where you installed MAX4Live. Hope this help, cheers!

4. angie

angie Producer

Go to the cycling 74 site and download the 5.1.9 demo... you should be able to edit mfl patches but not to run max after the demo period end date.

5. GanjaRa_

GanjaRa_ Newbie

yes, on cycling74.com you will find the matching max4live version

max itself will be in demomode, but for m4l you have the license embedded in live

just run setup and set the maxpath like Joseph Carvhalo wrote