Matt Bowdler (The Unfinished) - Massive Resurrection - Free or Donate

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Lette, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Lette

Lette Ultrasonic

Massive Resurrection is a limited edition collection of 80 patches for NI Massive, released to celebrate the birth of my baby daughter Emilia, my 40th birthday (how old?!) and also the fact that it’s Hallowe’en soon.

This soundset was originally created as a bespoke library for a AAA game composer and is now yours to own for a price of your own choosing. So, if you’re hard up, it can be absolutely free, or if you’re feeling generous you can donate some money to the ‘My Daughter’s First Synth Fund’! Haha.

Resurrection is a blend of classic 80s synth sounds and atmospheric horror vibes. Think John Carpenter, Goblin and Tangerine Dream, blended with a hint of early Human League and Depeche Mode, with a light sprinkle of contemporary vibe. A place where Moogs and Prophets sit comfortably alongside Casios and Texas Instruments.

Punchy, retro, warm, digital and unnerving. Perfect for that synth horror side project, synthwave album or just for adding some classic, disturbed synth textures.

Just add Massive Resurrection to the cart and name your own price. Then enjoy!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  3. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

HI,some of your presets seem to be fine ! I lke some saw leads...
    But where can we download them,please? Do you have a site??

4. Lette

Lette Ultrasonic

5. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Ok,sorry too,I didn't read good.
    thanks for the link ! :wink: