Matrix 4 Soon - A bit off topic but anyway!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by phloopy, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Just reversal of dualism 101.
    Very easy to do within a dualistic system! :winker:
    But yes, back when the first film came out I came to that thought too: Neo IS the bug in the system, at least from one pov.
    Not really "double anomaly" imo, but just as in nature and physics.
    For every force there is an equal and opposite.

2. clipper

clipper Producer

There are things that should be left alone. Matrix should have been only the first. Second and third parts were garbage. Even more, when you watch Dark City and you realize that Matrix strongly reminds of it.
    Maybe Wachowski sisters need money for more hormones/surgery.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Smoove Grooves

Well, one link there is that they used some of the set I think I heard.

4. Smoove Grooves

@phloopy Slightly OT, but fun and I will try and make it within topic:
    In 1998, Prince released a 27 minute edit of a live jam at Paisley Park called The War.
    We got it if we were a member of the website, and I am happy to share it if anybody wants it.
    I'll upload it to UL for y'all. Just message me.

The War talks very much of the dualistic matrix like world we are living in. And what may happen...
    That's all I shall say. I don't want to ruin it for you!
    As a track it takes its time, I must say. You have to be patient. The main stuff comes after 13.40!
    "Tonight you will be challenged...you'd best leave now."
    "The evolution will be colorized!"
    There is a reference to Bob Marley's Exodus in it.
    A lot of us were waking up in the 90s...

Also on-topic: re. DARPA and the matrix...Around 1995 or 1996 AT&T and BT (the US and UK telephone people) came together to work on the 'Soul Chip'.
    You would be able to watch and experience another's life experience. Obviously digitally, somehow.
    And in 1999 we got The Matrix with the telephones.

And here's the funny bit, maybe.
    Some of you might know that even as a pro musician, I was a very loyal follower and member of the purple fam, The New Power Generation, and of Prince from 1981 onwards...Okay. Slightly fanatical I suppose. Yet from a musical pov.
    But along with the comic books of The Matrix, Superman from the 50s onwards, Marvel from the 60s, and a ton of Underground Comix...I also have these! Obviously, duh. :)
    P.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. refix

refix Platinum Record

agent karen?

6. Smoove Grooves

Okay, this has started!
    Just message me for the download link.
    The War relates to The Matrix.
    Just saying.

Exactly! Well done.
    It is just the same trick as putting a modifier word in front of anything.
    Social justice; when there is only justice.
    Political correctness; when there is just correctness.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  7. Ŧยχøя

Ŧยχøя Audiosexual

As a real Prince fan,
    do you know if there's any extra material on the same line as "The Rainbow Children"?
    Released, in the vault/secret, or to be released..

I personally love that disc, and consider it by far his Best work in all musical terms..
    Actually I was a bit disappointed after taking a look at his discography,
    and finding that apparently no more of this Excellent jazzy stuff existed..

-On the Prince/Matrix topic, I didn't knew about War, Soulchip or the comics..
    But always found interesting that time when Prince Predicted the 9-11 "terrorist" attacks..

Since USA armed/funded Al-Qaeda, Osama was a CIA agent/enabler,
    and the Bin Laden family a powerful and rich associate family.. (crazy, but that's Fact)

It could have been predicted by those in the know, that any Al-Qaeda attack would in essence be a false-flag attack.

Just like the previous attacks Al-Qaeda did on American soil in the 90's..
    didn't they "bomb" an embassy or an hotel?

The interesting thing is not only that Prince knows it's coming, and it's all bogus,
    but predicts the rough Date..

“I got to go back to America. I got to get ready for the bomb."
    “Osama bin Laden, gettin ready to bomb."
    “America you’d better watch out."
    “2001 hit me.”

That cannot be a matter of Chance,
    someone must have told Prince so he was prepared.. and he went and threw it in a concert, as a Funk jam foundation..

I think that was very Courageous from his part because, not only he did prevent ppl/fans it was coming,
    but left a mark/historical proof that he knew it was coming.. and so that it was all manufactured.

(Then ofc this "manufacturing of consent", allowed the crooked elites to go against Saddam,
    even tho it was completely unrelated to Al-Qaeda as they were rather Saudi influenced..

With the clear goal of destabilizing/destroying the country/region, and making profit with the spoils of war,
    basically Oil production, of which Bush family/associates are casually big into..

And also crush Afghanistan, so they could control the poppy-opium production, and benefit from it..
    And well the list would go on, that's what USA always did..

The last move was actually pathetic tho, like "ooops we left the country without any plan/prevision,
    and "casually" left Billions of dollars in Weapons and incredibly powerful/advanced military Vehicles to our old Taliban friends..

Oh well shit happens, we might aswell let them have it, and try to clean their facade,
    see if the new woke generation believes they're valid and viable leaders of the afghan country..)

(Btw just as warning to the mods.. this is Not Political debate, it's part of History.
    We're Not debating Politics, because it is fact..

However it's directly related to Prince, and that time when he Predicted shit was coming.
    And that shit was a fucking inflection point for our society/Matrix, the reality we live in,
    which was deeply changed at that moment and forever.. :yes:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. triggerflipper

triggerflipper Audiosexual

The Matrix screenplay was circulating in Hollywood for years before it was made into a movie. It's much likelier that Dark City was influenced by that, not the other way around.

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  9. Smoove Grooves

And what about his 'chem trails' interview on Tavis Smily on PBS?
    Big balls!
    We must talk. If you want.
    I can tell you what I know about all this from first hand if you want.

No, I don't know of ANY outtakes from The Rainbow Children.
    I met the drummer from that chapter too!
    edit: I have a lot of live versions of those tracks though.
    Message me, and I'll make a Big Wave of bootlegs for you!

True!
    It's history and fact, not CT.
    And it is on topic as such.
    Not sure what you mean by this.
    Hang on; will update with a link for you...
    http://www.princevault.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
    Go to A-Z Songlist to the left of the home page...
    I have the majority of what was recorded and registered and not released.

10. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Hi @triggerflipper, die The Wachowski Brothers have made or written other great films:

1995: Assassins - Die Killer (Assassins, screenplay)
    1996: Bound (Bound, Screenplay & Director)
    2005: V for Vendetta (V for Vendetta, screenplay & production)
    2008: Speed Racer (Writer & Director)
    2009: Ninja Assassin (Producer)
    2012: Cloud Atlas (screenplay with Tom Tykwer, co-director & production)
    2015: Jupiter Ascending (screenplay, direction & production)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Ŧยχøя

Ŧยχøя Audiosexual

Surely, I would like to hear/know more about that..
    It's not that I'm super conspiranoic, but this Prince warning is an anomalous/very significant event in the middle of the whole thing,
    just as maybe Aaron Russo was in that time..

By all means!
    I would be more than glad to give those live versions a listen.. :yes:

Right, and in fact it all Ties nicely with The Matrix.. :wink:

[​IMG]

Wow, that's a Lot of material..
    And it seems I asked the Right person :yes:

I personally don't know much about Price/his music,
    someone recommended me Rainbow Children in 2004, and I found it to be absolutely Excellent.
    A bit odd at times, but surely a Great work of Art in all Musical/artistic senses..

So yeah then I went and listened all the rest of Prince's studio discography,
    but alas I didn't find anything even remotely similar..!

Xpectation, Musicology, C-note, Love Symbol..
    and even Hit n Run, Art Official Age, Goldnigga and Piano & Microphone.. may have some points of similarity here/there.

But you know what I mean, none of those discs is exactly in the same vein,
    they are not as Acoustic, Jazzy and as Artsy as Rainbow Children is.. very well balanced and Self Contained,
    and also the Production is phenomenal, very Audiophile material.

All in all the Best Prince album for my taste.
    (that I know of..)

So yeah I always wondered, did he make More of it?
    I knew he had this kind of secret Vault, so I had the Hopes more of it was made and would be released someday..

And yeah, there's also the Live Prince vs Studio Prince topic,
    he was very Prolific and apparently his live shows were just another thing of their own.. :yes:

But yeah, it's one of those things that goes so deep it's even hard to get into,
    like Zappa, Metheny or even Dream Theater discographies which go on like forever..

Buckethead could also be that in list as he had like way more than 300 discs released,
    but well, that's a completely different story.. lol

12. triggerflipper

Yes, I am aware of their filmography. I don't think I get what your point is haha.

13. Smoove Grooves

Wow.
    9/11 on Thomas Anderson's passport in The Matrix!
    Well, I never!
    My avatar is Levi Seacer, Jnr's plectrum. Guitarist on your Love Symbol, Sexy MF solo; bassist for Lovesexy. Producer at PP.
    I got it on the night Prince died and became nameless in 1993. On video as The Sacrifice Of Victor.
    The after party of a day of 3 gigs; live Radio One from Maida Vale; Wembly at night, and what was actually called The Dawn Party after...until 5am!
    Lovesexy in '88 was the last one done in AAD I think. You need to check it out if you haven't. The CD is one long track! People thought it was a mistake and took it back to the shops! lol
    All that late 80s stuff was mastered for vinyl I reckon. We hadn't got to grips with mastering brilliantly for CD yet I think.
    SOTT was also very analogue sounding. Definitely another album to check out. As an album. Not like Rainbow Children though.
    The after show parties I went to on that tour have that band plus another band line up, and they did Footprints and other jazzy stuff.
    I have some of those on CD too.
    None of the live bootlegs are mentioned at the site, obviously.
    It's just his registered stuff.
    We should talk about the other jazzy stuff via Inbox now.
    Getting too OT.
    Oh mate.
    I feel sooo sad for you.
    I mean, you don't know.
    And anybody who didn't see him live doesn't know either.
    If you really submerge yourself in a live gig video, like a child, with really good monitoring, you may feel it!
    I have one gig I'd really like people to see: it's a multi cam edit with ambient mics of the Hop Farm headline on Sunday night, in 2011.
    I'll get on it.
    UL alright?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Faith is the opponent of knowledge.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  15. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Am I in the right thread?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  16. triggerflipper

Ok, Kung-Fu.

17. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

We switch over to the capital city studio, to our Middle East expert, Hans what's new from the matrix? The sack of rice has become $ 3 more expensive, those in the know knew this was a bad omen. More in the next Matrix 4 ...!

18. tnc

tnc Producer

People having issues with other peoples grown up sexuality or whatever.. its funny 2021... well, not funny, mostly tragic.

It's mostly insecure males on that can not handle that other groups of people is getting attention.. must be very lonely. :(
    You may not feel loved or wanted, but you are... same as all the hbtqi+ people that has been bullied in western and islamic societies for centuries.

What is the problem with having people of different genders or sexuality shown on TV?... The problem is you, not them... It's as simple as that.

Just get to know some people that are not straight heterosexuals, you will see that they are exactly the same as the rest of us.... Who cares about their sexuality?

You do you. They do them....

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Ŧยχøя

Ŧยχøя Audiosexual

I don't know wtf you're talking about..
    But I can agree with that: "Who cares about their sexuality?"

Nobody cares, and so it would be good if they went on minding their own business,
    instead of trying to make a Flag of their sexuality, promote it, and put it everywhere because they are.. oppressed?

It's pretty tiring for regular, non sexually-divergent ppl,
    to have all that sexual/political Propaganda attached to everything else,
    and all that Political Correctness and Woke BS..

Nobody cares who they Fuck, what they Identify as,
    or whatever delusional gender/other fantasy they might believe in..

So what's the need of promoting it, and trying to plug the same shit into everything..?
    What's the need of trying to "correct" society, by gender-washing everything,
    from Language and traditional serious/real Culture (revisionism), to modern Entertainment culture..

Everything has to pass through this delusional sexual/racial filters and meet certain criteria,
    and if it's not Sexually Divergent, Diverse or Woke enough.. then it's no good, because yeah they've got Moral Superiority..!

Superiority?
    but at the same time it's all about getting Attention, Posing, playing Victim, shaming/blaming others,
    and well, it's all because.. they simply like to Fuck someone/something they're not supposed to?

I don't see how having sexual/gender problems, or strange sexual interests makes you morally superior,
    in any case I would say actually the Opposite is true.. because some of those practices are quite Anti-Natural,
    and so is some of that Toxic mentality/behavior..

For instance thanks to all this Gender Propaganda now you've got Kids in every country getting drugged with Hormones,
    fucking up their bodies with maturity suppressors, which change/interrupt their Natural physical/mental/metabolic/sexual development..

And then they may go and get Surgery, cutting their dicks,
    or emptying their wombs and taking away their reproductive organs.. and thus destroying their bodies for good, and Forever.

And why?
    Because all this Propaganda does is Exploit their sexual insecurities, (which are natural to a point)
    and convince them that all those unreal/irrational fantasies are good/desirable to have,
    and that if they swap their genders they will be in the morally correct/Fantastically Rainbow side of things..

Good luck with that :wink:

And now it's all shits and giggles,
    but give them 10-20 years to realize how much of a mistake fucking up with their bodies has been. :yes:

I can understand homosexuality, bisexuality, pansexuality, asexuality, no problem.
    Also some ppl are born differently, not completely defined, or with both genitalia.. no problem.

Some men's character may be like that of a woman, while some women's character may be like that of a man.
    Some ppl is right at the middle.. No problem, it's all OK as long as its Natural and True.

But giving it all that importance/attention, promoting it and creating a social agenda out of it,
    which not only tries to "correct", but to Segregate and disrupt society/culture.. :no:

20. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

Based on many of the comments, the movie already has a Rotten Tomatoes score of 2%.
    The humour in that is a great many of the people who gave it the thumbs down rating will still watch at least 15 minutes of the movie if not all of it instead avoiding it altogether. Also based on some of the comments, the movie would have to be spectacular to get the thumbs-down people just to say it is 'ok' now which these days with special FX is almost impossible to do anything completely new. In a way I feel sorry for the movie because the ratings before it is even released it seems are not good. What would great to see is the directors issue a public reply: "Because the public response showed nothing but ungrateful shits who couldn't make a decent movie if their life depended on it, we have decided to say fuck you and scrap the movie altogether. and if they want something, do it themselves"