Massive Fight In Moscow Center Because Of Bottle Of Alcohol

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by mild pump milk, Jan 26, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ia

ia Producer

oh man, don't make me laugh so loud:rofl:
    deratization of scum in the middle east - hmm, what does Russia have to do with this? Wipe your rose-colored glasses dude. Everything is mixed up on oil and oil pipeline to Europe as a market. There is a war between Russia and Kuwait/Qatar, also Iran and according to unconfirmed reports Arab Emirates. You think flat, you heard about ISIS and immediately got scared. That's how propaganda works. Is not this is the main feature of terrorism?

2. ia

ia Producer

That's right:yes: but in every country there are beautiful girls

3. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

I personally know several people from Donbas, they say Ukraine bomb them, not Russia. You probably don't know that they always hate each other, one part of Ukraine and Donbas. And it was much earlier, before maidan. Up to now.
    See what happens to Ukraine. Nadezhda Savchenko called people at government of Ukraine as enemy number 2. It means it is the issue inside Ukraine itself. They want war, not we, ie Russians. You will see soon, Ukraine will destroy itself. There is no another variant.
    Bombing Syria citizens? Proves? Those edited stuff aka montage USA showed is total shit, it is funny to see this.
    You say Trump is bad. why?
    Remember idiotic Bush, Levinsky's sexy boss, unhealthy psychopathic Hillary. Reconsider what good stuff Obama has done, even last days of being president he succeeded in hurry to make some shit for Russia. Bad things we do or the excellent ones, we are enemy number one for USA, were, are and will be. Weird presidents last time.
    What if Trump is the end of shit and massmedia lie's propaganda? We can't judge it right now.

4. gurujon

gurujon Kapellmeister

It is a never ending discussion about these things...
    Just like religion.
    Anyway, the link:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

Another topic to think about..
    If Ukraine don't bomb Donbas and we Russians are enemy, so WTF a lot of Donbas people emigrated in Russia?????? Why not deeper there in Ukraine if they are "brothers"????
    Do you even know how many people from Donbas went to our small city? Hundreds if not thousands, imagine other cities filled by them

6. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Plus, half the stuff on AZ comes from our Slavic friends.

7. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

TRUMP.jpg

8. ia

ia Producer

Why Ukraine bomb them? There is information that the so-called occupation forces fired on residential areas. Also there a lot of facts of Russian invasion.
    One is pro-west, another pro-russian. Years of propaganda do things.
    That's becomes after her mysterious clemency by Putin. He is known to very few people has mercy.
    Why they want to kill own people? Why small state wants to fight with a monster? Suicide? I don's see logic here. But I see logic in this: presidential term of corrupted Yanukovych came to an end, but he was going to go for a second term. He was pro-Russian, so he asked for support from Putin, but in exchange for the industrial enterprises in the east. But then there was a revolution. Russia considered it a violation of the agreements and launched an invasion
    Win of Ukraine

Using airstrikes do not bode well anyway.

fuck them

Not for the people of Russia but for the government of Russia. Feel the difference. That's absolutely not the same.
    Can't disagree
    I don't judge him, let's see, but remember president in the US is like queen in UK, there is no in history any succesful US president. They all are loosers.

9. ia

ia Producer

Thank you! This woman plays with a fire. So stupid.. but she probably think she is genius. Anyway guys this is big politics, we should be able to listen to each other.

10. ia

ia Producer

1.It's much cheaper and easier - Russia has created certain conditions, limiting its own citizens;
    2.Influence of years of propaganda;
    3.Running from war using first statement.
    They are not brother right now.
    I have russian friends, they told me that in all social spheres: passport office, or anything else burdened with bursts of these refugees. In this environment are limited the rights of Russian citizens.

11. PopstarKiller

PopstarKiller Platinum Record

What I mean by huge population is that there exist such a variety of people there, that you can't just label them all under one definition. The same with the long history - Russia has done so much for hundreds of years, it can't be all bad. If you think so, you just don't know history. And as to what it produced? well, other than great literature, painters and musicians, a great free compressor called Molot :).

12. bur

bur Newbie

Do you live in Russia, man? So what the funk are you talking about? The value of your opinion is somewhere beneath zero. I'm sure most people who know russians personally (not politics, not low drunkard scum, just ordinary mortals) will prove that you're wrong. If you dont live here, you just can't know any truth. So dont bark at us... bark at the moon, and eat some noodles from your ears. Wise people just doesn't put everything under one brush.

13. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Ahh, hooligani.

14. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

and who in the fuck do you think you are to diss another country and a nation in here? Have you ever traveled and visited russia so you can justify your statement? the actual piece of total shit is YOU, bitch ass worthless motherfucker, brainwashed cumsucker sitting on your chair behind that computer screen, watching to G.Soros owned, led & controlled liberfucktard mainstream media lameshit and reading the internet.

hah, lemme guess! i bet you must be a brit! if there is more people like you, suddenly barking out of no where pouring shit on another country, russia needs only a half of the nuke arsenal of a submarine to sink your old hag majesty's entire island so we never hear anymore anglo saxon scum like you talking shit, you fucktard bitch ass.

for having lived in london and in the US for a few years, i feel really sorry for the ordinary lovely british people and other cool americans i used to know.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. bur

bur Newbie

Damn, I hoped my first message here will be like more musical and stuff... At least I tried and used the word "funk" :D

16. ned944

ned944 Moderator

Guys didn't we just have this discussion in another thread?​

Enough with the Political Rhetoric!
    it is too DIVISIVE to be brought in here.

please take these discussions to another more appropriate forum there are thousands of them on the internet. Politics just does not mix with music, it breeds TOO much hatred and animosity. Not a very conducive atmosphere for creative expression and music, wouldn't you agree!? So please abide by @SAiNT rules and do not have these kinds of conversations here. This is not why he created this forum. Do not abuse the the spirit of the community here with this nonsense.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.