Massey Plugins AAX Windows

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Citrik Acid, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Citrik Acid

Citrik Acid Platinum Record

Hi everybody,

Find below news from Massey Plugins for windows users
    Infos from an email i receive

AAX plugins set to return to Windows in 2019!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A beta version of the L2007 Mastering Limiter is now available to existing users.
    The installer can be found in the login area of the website:

https://www.masseyplugins.com/login

This plugin only works with Windows 10 and there are corrections I still need to
    make but it's feeling stable and useable. See the "release notes" file in the
    downloaded .zip for details on known issues.

I hope to release the remaining plugins over the next few months. Sadly they
    won't be compatible with Windows 95, but to celebrate please enjoy the world's
    best song ever written about an operating system:

Molly Nilsson "1995"

Mojave ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a solid decade-plus run of OS updates not majorly impacting my plugins, but
    Mojave finally triggered a bug in the graphics code! To get the patch for Mojave,
    simply run the Massey Plugins Wizard installer app. If it's not already in your
    apps folder, you can download a copy here:

https://www.masseyplugins.com/downloads/Massey_Plugins_Wizard.zip

*** Pro Tools is not officially compatible with Mojave yet. ***

WARNING: DRT users on PT11 --------------------------------------------------------

There's been a problem show up recently where the (very important) Analyze button
    stops working. I'm still narrowing it down but I'm starting to suspect it's a
    bug in certain versions of Pro Tools 11. So, avoid running the wizard installer
    app for the time being! If you do encounter this problem, please contact me and I
    can manually reset you to a prior workable version.

DRT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In recent weeks, some folks have reported out-of-the-blue, weird behavior with
    DRT on current versions of Pro Tools. I dug in and discovered a couple of obvious
    bugs that bizarrely had slipped through from the beginning! To fetch these
    patches, run the wizard app.

I also fixed a usuability bug in DRT. The logic in the "minimum separation"
    control was flawed and was not reliably eliminating all triggers under the
    threshold.

PPP: Progressive Pricing Policy ---------------------------------------------------

Just a reminder: existing customers get massive discounts on additional plugin
    purchases! Be sure to log into your account before heading to the checkout on
    the website!

Thanks!
    Steve