Maschine2 library cannot be loaded.

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by losrombos, Feb 27, 2014.

1. losrombos

losrombos Newbie

Hi. a friend of mine has lent me his maschine and i have a problem using the software because i am trying not to install using the serial. i have read about changing the registry but have not found more information. i have copied the same fol;ders from his computer but it won't load and i have not found any more information about updating the registry. any help would be very welcomed.

3. crazydiamond487

crazydiamond487 Ultrasonic

i made the same mistake under maschine 1 when i thought it was enough to copy folders from the disc image and tell to the program where i put the folders, but it isn't enough, with that way the program doesn't recognize your installation of the library, it will constantly say "library not found" when loading a group kit because the registry is not updated for maschine 2 library (and every expansions).

then i installed maschine 2 by using the .exe installer for all products and not just mounting the .iso file to copy folders, and now i have no more problems at all

4. losrombos

losrombos Newbie

which installation should i use? the thing is, my friend lent me his maschinecontroller but no the disc. is there a scene release for the maschine which i can use to install the library? part of komplete or where? more info would be greatly appreciated crazydiamond!
    he might lend me the disk too but i don't think i can use his serial.

5. crazydiamond487

crazydiamond487 Ultrasonic

legit software license -> the .exe you downloaded after buying maschine
    warez releases -> the .exe file contained in iso files you can download on audioz.

search for "maschine 2 library", "XXXX maschine expansion" etc on audioz
    and be sure you have the latest updates, otherwise it won't appear in the maschine browser. it is still the case for some expansions which have not been updated since the software is in version 2. i see "vintage heat" and "dark pressure" and all expansions released after maschine 2, but not all releases from maschine 1.

i don't recommand you to download komplete (about 270 Go) because a large amount of its content is most adaptated to kontakt (with a keyboard). you should download what you need separately (i think you rather need a good drum samples library than 30Go of brass and strings for maschine).

i bought a maschine mk2 white + all expansions from audioz. i only installed cracked software and after i used the .exe installer, it worked.

i also advise you to import all your personnal samples into maschine so you have "maschine library" + "maschine expansions" + "my personnel samples folder" all at once appearing under the maschine browser. then you can select any sample on your hd just by turning maschine knobs, it is really nice.

6. losrombos

losrombos Newbie

ahh thx crazydiamond, it worked.
    my friend lent me the dvd and it installed everything accordingly.
    i also installed some other libraries but the only one that works is halcion sky? the chillstep/ambient one. something about the installer sending everything to c:users/library etc...
    but i don't mind, all those kits are enough for now.
    i will import some of my own kits, it is exactly what i want maschine for, to use for drums and get used to doing most of the work on maschine and away from the DAW. thanks again!