Maschine to Fl Studio cc numbers

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by Bobs Ur Unkle, May 10, 2018.

1. Bobs Ur Unkle

Bobs Ur Unkle Ultrasonic

Hello all, does anyone know the cc number for the browser scroll in fl studio, trying to make a maschine mk3 template where i can scroll with one of the encoders, with all of the guru's on audiosex, i know one of you has this.

3. 3kbeatz

3kbeatz Newbie

I have Maschine Studio controller. I don't use the encoders to scroll the browser. i use the Jogwheel. If you are using the latest controller editor then try going to the "Assign" tab for your Jogwheel then "Turn" tab. Here is what I edited, Type: Control Change Channel: 14 Number: 0 Mode: Relative (offset) Step: 1. I've mapped out pretty much most of the functions in FL Studio that one would use if they were using the keyboard shortcuts (keystrokes). If you really want a more customized FL Studio template already mapped out for your MK3 controller there is a guy on youtube (Cadillaktrackz) who is selling his for $20. I started with his template and just altered it for my Maschine Studio. Works great!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Bobs Ur Unkle

Bobs Ur Unkle Ultrasonic

Thx brother, been looking around the web everywhere for the answer to this, didn't even think to ask the audiosex fam, who i know, got all the answers to everything.. appreciated mate

5. Bobs Ur Unkle

Bobs Ur Unkle Ultrasonic

How were you able to find the correct cc numbers to assign in the first place.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List