Maschine Studio

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by Clandestine, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

Hi have just purchase Maschine as like the way the whole integration thing with NI Going lol! Haven't got a clue what I am doing with it yet. Only had it a day like.

Allthough it looks pretty with lights flashing everywhere was wondering if anyone could give me some advice to some good learning resources (apart from the manual of course) & what maybe are the best expansion packs from NI & other developers to purchase.

Mostly I like sort od Dark, creative, Atmos type stuff & looking to creating some nice beats mixed with good ambience & that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :bow:

3. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

https://www.youtube.com/user/maschinetutorials/videos

http://maschinemusic.com/

4. strumlord

strumlord Newbie

There are a few great tutorials right on audioz. Check them out.

5. tidus1990

tidus1990 Producer

I have a Maschine studio, it took me about 2 weeks to learn it. I believed i watched the Ask Video tutorial to lean it. The Groove 3 tutorial is pretty good too. As far as expansions i would recommend arcane attic and Halcyon Sky.

6. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

I think this is as good as it can get!

7. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

I wasted a lot of time with Factory Content/Expansions, they are good to get an idea and overview, what kind of features can be applied and how. But Maschine "came really to life" when I started to use the Sampler, making my own recordings and using vsti`s, too.
    So my recommendation is to build your own Expansion/custom lib, maybe you start with your tracks, remixing them in Maschine or just take some sounds from older projects and jam around. Don`t waste time on adjusting it to your workflow, rather let your workflow be altered ... it`ll be joyful ...
    :mates:

8. iprodeuce

iprodeuce Newbie

http://maschinemasters.com/ They will have everything you need to get started.

9. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

Thanks for the replies guys is much appreciated. I followed all your suggestions & made some pretty good progress.

Was not as difficult as first appeared. Think it was just all the flashing lights & stuff making me panic & that lol! Think it will turn out to be a pretty usefull bit of kit for some things.

Thanks again :bow: