Maschine Studio Wheel - Scroll through tracks in Studio One - MIDI

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by BenniTheBlockbuster, Oct 21, 2023.

1. BenniTheBlockbuster

BenniTheBlockbuster Producer

Hi I have a question , is there a possibility In the controller editor of Ni, the big wheel on the Maschine Studio set so that I can scroll with this through the tracks in the arrangement ?
    I work with Studio One

maybe there are people here who know well with Midi CC and know how to program this

When its set to MCU Mode i can move the cursor Line to the Left and to the Right .

this are the Parameters that i can change in the Maschine Controller Editor

maschine editor.png

Thank you

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

Are you hoping to just scroll the viewing position right and left along the timeline, even with playback stopped? It only moves what you are looking at...

I don't use Studio One, but I would give this some serious thought before doing it due to past experiences with hardware samplers. I use a mouse with a thumb scroll wheel and a keyboard with a jog wheel on the top left corner of it for this purpose you are asking about. I use them so much inside Logic. That knob on your Maschine is often called a Jog Wheel or Endless Rotary Encoder. If I kill my mouse with this amount of abuse, I am out about 100 bucks and back to a work in a few minutes. If you are using it with your DAW, it is probably many multiple times the amount of use that part would get just controlling a sampler's parameters. Trying to use one with that part worn out or broken really sucks.