Maschine Studio Mk2 Announced

Discussion in 'humor' started by Zenarcist, Oct 4, 2016.

1. thethirdperson

thethirdperson Producer

@Pinkman pocket jam is code for masturbation right =P

That being said if you did/do end up with one, I definitely want to know what you think about it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. thethirdperson

thethirdperson Producer

@Zenarcist , it doesn't make your MK2 obsolete, that doesn't even have any screens on it! It's definitely not a new Maschine controller, it's more of an add on.

In some ways I definitely feel more let down by the Maschine Jam then Spectrasonic's "Something New is Coming!". It's nothing new, and although the Jam has the touch strips, other than that it doesn't do anything that other devices can't do better (no velocity sensitive pads for 400 bucks, seriously?) and still have a screen. I can understand if you absolutely rely on the Maschine to want more integrated functionality within it but damn this feels like a gimmicky slap in the face to some of the very real issues existing users have with Maschine.

I'm possibly keeping an eye out for a nice deal on a used MPC Touch and possibly replace my Maschine Mk2 (and put myself in even worst debt then I am) now that the price dropped 200 bucks. However, I'm even more interested in what AKAI might do with their next gen of hardware as well as what happens with the MPC 2.0 software and its integration with their VIP software, so I'm definitely going to wait.

Not to mention since the only thing I REALLY like about the Maschine is the drum kits and there might be a way to map the Maschine kits in the VIP software already, so that you can scroll through them similarly, as well as control the parameters within them. If that can be integrated into a 16 pad controller that can output MIDI directly into whatever DAW I want, then my Maschine controller will definitely be of no value to me anymore =P

I wonder if someone has made maps for them already? I'm gonna look into that . . .

The one good thing that the Maschine people have done though that is commendable in many ways is do their best to make sure that your old hardware works well with the newer versions, the Maschine MK2 in most ways is just the MK1 with the multicolored LEDS. So I'm assuming the MK3 (when/if it happens) will just be a hybrid between the MK2 and the Studio with colored screens and probably some kind of "touching", much like the Pocket Jam lol. Sorry I really couldn't resist sorry =/

3. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

Akai needs to make good pads on their controllers like they should have done from the beginning !!

modded MPD 26 here.. it's a pain in the _ _ _ to do it too... $200 headache

4. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Its funny how when you speak in a broad manner thats not directed at anyone, that the guilty party will always rise up and point to themselves by giving you an unjustified nasty rating. Kind of like when I ask my doggies "Who did it?" when I find a chewed up remote control. Just sayin......

5. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

I thought the innocent doggie will look innocent..and the guilty will have his tail between his legs..and slink away in silence..

works for humans too.. ( on some level ) :bleh:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Case and point, the proof is in this thread. Humans that are as intelligent as a doggie anyways

7. blaqmatic

blaqmatic Platinum Record

LMAO! That nasty rating was made for people just like you Sub! And the rest of Zen's minions. It is my normal attitude now that when you banter I ignore you all. But just this one time I will make an exception for you subzerozero. I realize that I speak my mind and you PUSSY's(cats) don't like it. The only guilt here is that Zen is carelessly drawing attention to a worthless topic. One that only humors fools and his friends. Yet it distracts other fine folks here for nothing! Me being one. Just to see it was nothing. Just a waste of time. That offends me.

Unlike Zen and Herr and you Subminus, I as many other here would really be interested in a Maschine Studio MK2 and it's possibilities. But now we know it was just a Hoax. While some might like his humor, many will not.

Now, continue to do that "cry wolf" thing and you and the other "friends of yours will turn what is a great forum for info is, into the Comedy show.

But if the Majority here agrees with you then let it be. "Audio Night Live".

Now I can take a joke...I like things that are funny. But like I said earlier...I don't find his(Zen) lonely need for attention funny.

Lastly don't falsely accuse me of having other names. I only need and have one. It's same name that use everytime I like or don't like what gets said.
    Period.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  8. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

u mad bro? Somebody got butt hurt. chill dude, I don't even know who these people are. they're just random people on a random Forum like you. I am my own man been in the scene for over 15 years. do your homework bro before you start making accusations. Save that drama for the political posts. Did you forget that this was the humor section?!? I wouldn't be looking for information on Hardware in here, LOL. And you sir are SDA approved. straight dumb ass

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  9. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

On that note I challenge you to a beat battle. Let's Ride! this is a music forum after all. put your music where your mouth is chump. Already shut one person down you can be the next. And then you'll have no choice but to come back with an alias (like he did) and your tail between your legs

Heres a glimpse in to my real world homie
    557403_3964740550917_486675881_n.jpg 17_zpson3rs5bs.JPG

U think you know me, but Im ghost

10. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Oh and did I mention that this was the humor section......midiot

11. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@blaqmatic Oh and in case you forgot AGAIN, this is not the hardware section....

pssst, you can ignore users too, unless you live for drama like a queen. they wear crowns too lol

12. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@subGENRE this guy's balls are all in his mouth... he couldn't even spit them out to take up your challenge...

all he can do is nasty on people's comments here.. and nasty up zen's thread...

right Jeff? that Sri Racha burning your tongue ? or somewhere nastier than that..?

13. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Straight coward. Nasty and run, just like I knew he/she would Why are you even on a music forum? Mommie buys you a maschine and a mac and now you think you know something. Keep dreamin homie. All talk.... I know the type. Pussy ass. I deal with them on a daily. You scared bro? I bleed beats. LoL

14. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Im really beginning to believe it is good ol Faoki..Mad about last time I shut him down at his own game.

15. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

16. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

does it have hands free mode. I would definitely buy one if it can do that thing I imagine, but don't know the cords to
    and blue. has to be blue. of i'll feel discluded and flame your forum. kidding

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  17. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

rinkydink.jpg

and a rinky dinky doo to you !

hongkongphooey.jpg

18. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Awwwwww, how cute. He can actually record 2 at the same time with those pristine vogue preamps and his fruity loops. Hope you do get the Apollo but I would get some real monitors and some room treatment FIRST. Fuk UAD. Get those monitors off the table man. All those reflections?!?! Some body must have stolen your sub? Cant mix bass on those 5 inch fisher price monitors. Do you even EDM bro?
    Reminds me of my first setup 15 years ago. The push looks like its crying tho. Poor push.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  19. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

4. inveterate irrelevant nasty dumping

20. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

Actually you can solo and mute everything right now... there is even a solo and mute button on Maschine Studio