Maschine quickload and cracked Kontakt

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by Tom11111, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Tom11111

Tom11111 Newbie

I'm using legit version of Maschine and a cracked version of kontakt, using a mixture of legit and cracked libraries and they load fine when I open cracked kontakt manually

If I go to ' all instruments' in Maschine and try to quickload one of these sounds, I get a message saying 'could not be loaded' is it possible to get quickload to work with a cracked kontakt

3. calico84

calico84 Newbie

Having the same issue in Kontakt inside of Maschine plugin 'could not be loaded'

4. Realpix

Realpix Newbie

Hello, i am having the exact same issue with Kontakt in Maschine 2.

I can load Kontakt plugin in Maschine, and then load a library, but it's impossible to quickload any library of Kontakt from my Maschine mk3. It says "XXXX could not be loaded" (XXX is the Kontakt library name).
    Anyone could help me ?

5. TonyG

TonyG Guest

It is always helpful to provide us with your Operating System, DAW, and versions of VST's along with the specific libraries that cant be loaded. I can tell you that I can load libraries from Kontakt 5.8.1 onto Maschine 2.7.8 (Windows 7 and 10)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Realpix

Realpix Newbie

Hello,

Yes of course, my apologies for this quick question without explanation.

I am the happy owner of a new Maschine MK3 for a week now.
    I am using Windows 10, and i first installed Maschine 2 Bundle first with my serial number. I have a complete collection of cracked Kontakt libraries, which I installed on a cracked version of Kontakt (5.8.1 Symlink).

On the first official installation of Maschine, I had this quickload loading error from the browser view. When I load the VST Kontakt independantly in Maschine, I do not have this problem, everything loads fine. It's only by quickload that I have the error "XXX could not be loaded".
    I then completely uninstalled the official version of Maschine (all the files, as well as the references in the windows registry), to install a cracked version (2.7.2). And I have exactly the same concern ..

Do you have an idea of the problem related to the Quickload?

7. E.C.R

E.C.R Platinum Record

try unclick "always use latest version of NI instruments" button in vst preferences s ts not ticked

8. E.C.R

E.C.R Platinum Record

try unclick "always use latest version of NI instruments" button in vst preferences s ts not ticked

9. Bump

Bump Kapellmeister

I'm using Kontakt 6 portable...I can't even get the instruments to show in the Maschine browser. Is it even possible??

10. j.cnnr

j.cnnr Kapellmeister

I think i have the same problem....... when I try to load any instrument that opens with Kontakt from Maschine Browser, the message "could not open" appears
    If i open manually Kontakt in a new group, then i can load all the instruments i want, but i can't if i try from the Maschine browser.
    tried everything, reinstall kontakt, rescan routes, but this not solved my problem ... it only happens when i try to open an instrument that requires kontakt, those that need Reaktor are loaded without problem from Maschine Browser, so i discard that it is something related to Maschine activation.
    someone who has had the same problem and can help me?

11. phoberus

phoberus Noisemaker

Has anyone found out a solution in the meantime?
    I have the same problem.

Win 10 64-bit
    Maschine 2.65 standalone and also in Cockos Reaper
    Kontakt 6.0.4 portable

12. johnw

johnw Kapellmeister

Kontakt 6.02 portable on windows desktop from there I copy vst file in vst folders , rename this in Kontakt 6 . I have also installed Kontakt 5 from R2R , and Komplete Kontrol and Maschine 2.7.10 (cracked version) see and load this without any problem from keyboard browser (I have Komplete Kontrol MK2 61).

|Hope this help ...

13. phoberus

phoberus Noisemaker

thanks, i sent you a pm

14. phoberus

phoberus Noisemaker

I have still the same problem with kontakt instruments and also with Reaktor.
    I unchecked the box at the bottom marked "always use latest version of NI plugins" and rescanned, but same result. Path to the libraries is ok and in kontakt and reaktor, the libs are working

Should kontakt and reaktor be listed in the maschine settings under plugins or libraries?
    In plugins there is the plugin folder, where all my NI products are installed and in libraries there are the instruments.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  15. yolama8888

yolama8888 Newbie

Solved?
    I have the same issue and i can't find a solution for months.