Maschine MK3 with the v2.13 CE.VR release and cracked expansions

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by giobenoni, May 27, 2021.

1. giobenoni

giobenoni Newbie

Hi,

I have the Maschine 2.13 release running from CE.VR, I also have the 65 released expansions running on it.

When I would buy a second hand Maschine MK3 hardware, does this work flawless with those cracked software? Normally when you have a Maschine hardware piece you get a license and all these things, so I guess my question is : when you just have the piece of equipment and you ignore the given license, will it work on all cracked software or will it be unusable and stand in the dust :)

thanks!

3. db100

db100 Kapellmeister

Of yourse it works why wouldnt it? i got maschine studio and MK3 mikro both running cracked soft flawlessly..
    its just a controller. you might need to install the driver tho. (i had to spent some time to find the driver with mk3 mikro.. found it somewhere in NI forums..)

4. giobenoni

giobenoni Newbie

thanks bro, just wanted to be sure. @db100
    Given your expertise, what would you recommend me to buy :

Maschine Studio or Maschine MK3?

5. db100

db100 Kapellmeister

depends on what you need and how much you want to spend.. i got the studio because it was cheap (200) and i wanted to use it in my studio and didnt care for the bigger size.. the mk3 mikro i got for cheap too (100) and wanted to check it out against the studio and use it on the road.. i think the mk3 has some features that makes it a bit more futureproof. but i didnt really care for that right now.
    Also im just starting to use them so im not really an expert with maschine right now. (i used to use mk1 a couple years ago for some time but stopped at some point when i didnt make much music..)
    just look at NI website what mk3 has over mikro or studio and then decide if those features want to make you shell out whatever mk3 costs more over the studio right now on ebay..