maschine library management

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by tgunz020707, Nov 29, 2013.

1. tgunz020707

tgunz020707 Kapellmeister

back again with some house cleaning help im trying to move my librarys over to maschine 2.0 like usual there library tabs are annoying i use to be able to set libraries up and go into pref and delete double tags but i cant do that anymore im stuck with scrolling through the extra crap maschine puts on there and some of the sounds are just random not cat for maschine in the first place does anyone know how to delete these extra tabs in the maschine browser? i can delete tabs i have made myself but not the extra ones (example) i loaded kits starting with v.i.p. then next bank load name of drumkit then next bank load 808 clap ect then when i go to the browser i have all kinds of crap i still have the folder structure for what i made but maschine also makes other tabs its weird

3. evesixtynine

evesixtynine Newbie

I think you have to clean up the whole file system then rescan it. I forget if it allows you to direct it to a particular folder. If so then limit it to just the Maschine library otherwise it's back to the old method as you have been.

4. tgunz020707

tgunz020707 Kapellmeister

FIXED: so i loaded a pack from vipsoundlab i cat it as V.I.P. And made my respective folders clap snares ect when i go back to user tab inside maschine i would have a V.I.P. Main folder and one maschine made itself called vipsoundlab all i did was went to the one i didnt want vipsoundlab opened the folder all the way up (the sub folders) clicked edit at the bottom of browser and selected all the samples inside the folder at the bottom a archive screen will pop up i just unclicked everything main folder and subs and clicked apply i done this for all the extra crap that maschine done itself and finally a library that has use so now i can cat like i did in maschine 2.0 hope this helps someone out there cause i didnt want to scroll through the same thing 3 or 4 times when i have one folder built for it