Maschine HW registration

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by yuka, Dec 30, 2014.

1. yuka

yuka Newbie

Hey guys.

I am new here so I'll be short. I've bought 2nd hand Maschine Mikro MK2 R2. It works fine and the serial for software was put on my account. I also registered Hardware. But even after saying it's registered successfully I don't see it appear under my products. Only software and serial appears there. Shouldn't the HW Also appear there? And can that cause me any trouble at all or does it matter?

It works perfectly tough :)

Best

3. suefreeman

suefreeman Producer

What do you mean by "HW" ?

Did you try NI support ?

4. yuka

yuka Newbie

The Maschine Hardware I Just don't know if it should appear aswell beside software on NI page under my products & serial , I only see the software listed there:)

5. Rebxrn

Rebxrn Newbie

I own a used mk2 and the only relevant serials listed under my products are for the software and hardware. (MASCHINE Mk2 WHITE, MASCHINE Mk2 HW)
    There should not be any issue with your hardware, since the software has been registered. It may take time to appear if the serial was added recently. Either way, worry less, and play more. Happy New Year Mate.

6. Krypton85

Krypton85 Ultrasonic

Normally every hardware from Native Instruments is registered by its serial number and it shows on the product page. I have a Maschine MK2, two Kontrol X1s and two Kontrol F1s. Each and every hardware controller is shown at the "my account/my products" page with its corresponding serial number.

If your Maschine-Mikro hardware is not listed, try contacting NI support as suggested. They sort things out for you.

7. Bandit

Bandit Producer

Are you looking through Service Center or on the website?

8. vaiman

vaiman Platinum Record

Yeah, just checked mine and both Maschine and X1 are listed. Get a ticket raised and they'll get back to you in the new year.
    Also, go to Komplete 10 Ultimate for example... click buy and you should qualify for a crossgrade if Maschine is linked to your account.

9. yuka

yuka Newbie

Hey guys :) Thanks for all your replies, this forum is really nice and active. The Maschine Hardware just took some time to appear, it is there now and also I qualify for a crossgrade. However I also recieved a voucher on my email, but the thing is the guy who sold me also recieved voucher back when he had it registered, he told me voucher was not part of deal and I was ok with it :) Now this is abit weird shall I rather not use that 2nd voucher?:) Plays well.

Happy NY guys.