Maschine 12.13.0 update

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by jadacrook, Apr 6, 2021.

1. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

Hi all.

Hoping for assistance on a recent issue. I have recently updated to Maschine 12.13.0 on Mac (version from sister site). I was previously on 12.12.1 I think. Which was working OK.

Everything is OK with 12.13.0 except when I try to drag and drop audio I get an 'Output file(s) cannot be written error. I have thoroughly searched for a fix and the only thing I see is regarding permissions privileges or not having enough space on the drive. Neither of these are the cause of the issue. I was hoping someone who may have encountered this issue can point me in the right direction? It's driving me crazy

3. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

I forgot to mention. I can export files manually to a said destination. But the drag and drop just will not function. I usually do this for quicker workflow. I have tried resetting permissions on the Recording folder but everytime it result in 'Output file(s) cannot be written error. Was working fine in 12.12.1. :dunno:

I'm on Catalina BTW. Not sure if it's related but when trying to apply patch I was given the prompt ' cannot run patch.command as I do not have privileges to run'. Which I do as I'm admin.

In Maschine when the 'Output file(s) cannot be written' error displays the play button then disappears in standalone or logic and playback from maschine stops.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  4. jadacrook

jadacrook Newbie

Apologies for the shameless bump. I feel its something regarding permissions or something that has reset in Catalina. has anyone experienced the same or can offer a solution? I have tried rolling back to 12.12.1 and the situation is the same :(