Martinic Scanner Vibrato [v0.8.0 alpha]

Discussion in 'Software News' started by lerkjurk, Apr 13, 2015.

1. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

[​IMG]

"The Hammond B3 organ had a special (partly mechanical) chorus called a "scanner-vibrato". Because it is hard to get this exact effect out of a generic chorus I thought it would be nice to have a reasonably accurate dedicated plug-in. I believe such a plug-in is already included with Logic, but that is Mac only.

So here is a first version of Martinic Scanner Vibrato. It is a simple, one trick pony kind of plug-in, although you can tweak some aspects (speed, depth, mix), and it is stereo (the original was mono).

I plan to release this as a commercial VST/AU plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X. Because this is a prerelease it is still somewhat rough, and although I would like to keep things simple, I might be persuaded to add features on demand." - Martinic

Free trial download:
    http://www.martinic.com/scanner-vibrato/

3. tetra

tetra Newbie

hi lerkjurk,

does not validate in Logic 9 on MacOsX 10.6.8

"COLD:
    FATAL ERROR: OpenAComponent: result: -50,0xFFFFFFCE"

all the best
    tetra

4. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

Hello friend.

I am not Martinic, i just post so others learn of this FX. I appreciate his Combo Model free vsti so i wanted to help him with his first payware.

Best to report to Martinic.

Sorry if i say something to make ppl think i am the dev!!! I did not try to do that.