Man marries his iPhone (in USA)

Discussion in 'humor' started by thantrax, Jul 4, 2016.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Man marries his iPhone (in USA)

[​IMG]

No one has time to waste about that? It's better than some fabrications.

Read more

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. Ankit

Ankit Guest

This post is not related to music or it is? :dunno:

4. Amirious

Amirious Platinum Record

Now we're seeing how stupidity is being labeled as "Free Will" in this age.:deep_facepalm:

It doesn't have to!
    It's in "humor" sub-forum which is part of the Lounge and anything can be posted there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. 9000k

9000k Producer

It is. You can listen to the music on iPhone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

8. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

its a sad disease that my nephew have, its called Asperger.
    She loves the TV more than her mom.
    Boston Legal have a character with this problem.

9. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

10. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

Ankit, IMHO this forum misc-lounge-humor isn't related to music at all. It is antirelated to music. Lounge here isn't related to lounge music. It's the place to discuss everything at free time, to have a rest, relax and not to think about music maybe. But we can discuss funny music and funny moments of music production, performance etc.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  11. Ankit

Ankit Guest

Thanks for the info.:)

Now I can only hope that someone like me can start a thread in lounge section and moderators wont warn or delete that thread even it has no relation with music production or this website.

12. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@Ankit noooo m8.. you can't hear it.. but he is actually playing 3 minutes of audio irritation V1 on his iPhone bride for the
    preacher.. ( an AudioSex production )

who are we to question love ? :yes:

@Impressive

loving an iPhone is still less offensive than making a mockery of the death of 50 people

IMHO
    since it's tolerable now I am waiting for the hoax theories for the mass killings
    in Turkey and Iraq... oh wait wait don't tell me.. Donald Duck did it...
    or least an American in a Donald Duck suit..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2016
  13. Infidel

Infidel Producer

The marriage was make a mockery of the gay marriage laws. The right wingers try to say now you can marry anything according to the laws that allow same sex marriage. If it is not just a man and a woman that can get married, then anything can be subject to being a spouse.
    Hell of a way to get the tax breaks though.

Does he have to get a divorce every year when the new one comes out? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

14. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

15. Ankit

Ankit Guest

This isnt the first time when someone married a non-living thing. I remember from a tv show that a lady married a Wall.

I think it is foolish but it wont do any harm to anyone. That guy cant produce kids with an iPhone. Any contribution to stop reproduction rate is the great requirement of today's world when there is more people than food available.
    Hope you guys got the point.

16. napgiver

napgiver Noisemaker

Normally, I say away from topics that make me want to eat the barrel of a shotgun. But, I've got to point something out here. No one (in the US of A) is going to issue a marriage license for something like this. Therefor, Not married. Humanities biggest problem is, There's not enough common sense for everyone these days. We should start having Common Sense Donation Drives for those less fortunate lol

17. LV4-26

LV4-26 Guest

Apple accused of endangering the workers who assemble its iPhone

The workers of Apple subcontractors would be in danger, link two groups of American activists. According to Business Insider, they launched a petition Wednesday to push the giant high-tech to stop using benzene and n-hexane, two hazardous chemicals in the production of its smartphones.

Apple criticized for the working conditions "miserable" in Chinese subcontractors

The NGO China Labor Watch, based in New York, denounced in a report Thursday 22 October, the working conditions in a factory of a Chinese subcontractor of Apple, identifying a "twenty violations" of the law job.

"Low wages, long working hours, unpaid hours, poor safety and poor living conditions persist," said the organization, which conducted its inquiry secretly in a factory in Shanghai's Pegatron Group . After the work day, employees, housed in the company, are also conducted in crowded and unsanitary dormitory rooms of "bed bugs infested" beds, describes the organization.

I FUCK APPLE :like: IN THEIR ASS :snuffy:

19. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@LV4-26 not to mention the Chinese Apple factory "slaves" who have jumped off the roof of their workplace

due to inhuman treatment

20. LV4-26

LV4-26 Guest

@Herr Durr

Yes it's disgusting. Poor people who are desperate to have a decent job. It is completely absurd to see such treatment especially in our time when we should have logically evolve. We are currently downshift.

Oui c'est dégoutant. Les pauvres qui sont désespérés d'avoir un emploi décent. C'est complètement absurde de voir un tel traitement, en particulier à notre époque où nous devrions avoir logiquement évoluer. Nous sommes actuellement entrain de rétrograder. Mais jusqu'où ?

21. nycdl

nycdl Kapellmeister

@Herr Durr agreed 100% . I don't think this was a mockery of anything, I think it was a cry for attention, seems to have worked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List