Male-only abortions, International Castration Day, a.s.o

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Evorax, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Please try to treat each other with respect even if you happen to not agree with something that was said. filtersweep that was really uncalled for.

2. fiction

fiction Audiosexual

@all:
    When you watch and judge people, after you see what they apparently do, make sure you find out why they do it.

Peace.

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

This actually reminds me of a great Outer Limits episode in which men were slaves to women in some dystopian future because they thought that the world would be better off. Moral of the story: women ended up being the same kinds of animals (even worse) than whatever they tried to replace.

4. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

My reply to this could be complex, but frankly, I don't feel like going into that much depth. I have to say, however, that I'm surprised that feminism is still around, as it seems like some Nixon-era dinosaur that doesn't realize it's extinct - such as Playboy magazine, Donald Rumsfeld, The Rolling Stones, and so forth - belonging to a far-bygone era; an old idea that your mom (or grandma) had latched-onto and divorced your dad (or grandpa) over, circa 1972.

However, eugenics is also an idea, which the Nazis obtained from the Americans in the early 20th Century (read here and here). That's another complex and unsettling issue, which I'll leave to the reader to explore.

I seriously doubt that decimating the male population would leave enough men to fix things for women and show them how to do stuff. A solid misandrist eugenics agenda, therefore, must be founded upon bothering to read instruction manuals, and performing automotive repair and clearing paper-jams in photocopiers on one's own.