Making beats while listening to background music/tv

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Seckkksee, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Seckkksee

Seckkksee Guest

So I find that these days I multitask very often, and when I'm throwing together sounds, I'm usually listening to background music, usually SoundCloud, or my new favorite, listening to Destiny debate whoever on Youtube. Does anyone else do this? Does it help your creativity? I honestly believe so. It keeps me focused, or my ADD would kick in, and I've gotta dye my shoe strings blue. Whatever works right?

3. uladzislau

uladzislau Producer

I also often work on my music while listening to a stream on Twitch or a video on YouTube. And when I need to focus on something really important, I just turn down the volume of the video for a short time, do my thing, and continue listening.

4. jksixfour914

jksixfour914 Kapellmeister

try making beats with an 8 year old watching youtube of either that retard albert flamingo or sssniperwolf, while she lays upside down on the couch, volume loud, and constantly asking to make food.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. phantomolecule

phantomolecule Member

parenting gotta come first. beats after

6. Not a problem. Chopin composed his piano concertos listening to his friend Liszt composing. Liszt later claimed he was copying whatever Chopin was playing.

7. jksixfour914

jksixfour914 Kapellmeister

Big facts. But it's fun when she wants to hit the keys and throw me some ideas. I get her involved in the process and there are times she catches interest. love those moments.

8. Seckkksee

Seckkksee Guest

The struggle bro, lmaoooooo