make USA great again

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by indianwebking, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indianwebking

indianwebking Platinum Record

well, I'm from india and I want to move to USA but i think it is almost impossible now a days what you think?
    what's the current situation there? like Trump f'ked the H1B visa.

BTW from childhood I had only few dreams. like I wanted to meet Eminem and I wanted to live in USA. I'm 25 and I am not doing any jobs and anything in India. I just completed computer masters this year and I make music. I grew up watching american TV series and yt video stuff and I hate indian tv and all. so I would like to get help from you people. :) I hope I will get good answers. peace

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

I don't want to be a buzzkill, anyways I cut it short. USA is not worth your dreams man. Don't get fooled by Media, there is nothing as American dream for people who are not rich! Other people might have different perspective. But I have seen with my eyes how people become homeless. You just have to hang out for a few days in a train station(Bus station) to see how poor some people are and how rich people passing by fancy cars staring at poors smoking phat joints are, it obvious social class difference.
    Other people might talk about cool parts of living in US but believe me, one's dream(riches) costs others(poors) nightmare.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. KUSHSMOKERLIT

KUSHSMOKERLIT Producer

you just cant see the truth the truth is that money is what is making you not live that dream being very por all my life i always knew this but thank god i got some money to live good experiences the last years i traveled and what i can tell you is almost every country is the same its about how much money you got you can live in india and have a awesome life if you wealthy , enjoy life and try not to live for money or try to make money but in the end its big time rigged so not much you can do about it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. OBKenobi

OBKenobi Producer

Make India great again.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. indianwebking

not worth it bro

• List
  7. I worked with a dude of Asian descent in the state of Pennsylvania at the turn of the century. Pennsylvania is one of those states where, if you shoot somebody dead on your own property the law presumes self-defence. This guy invited me around to his house one evening and we sat on his deck as he showed me his collection of firearms. He did this every night it transpired. He would sit on his deck cleaning his guns waiting for somebody to come on his property so he could shoot them.

He'd been sitting with his father parked in a pick-up outside the local mall when he dropped his cigarette lighter. When he sat back up, his dad had a bullet hole in his head from a drive-by shooting. So, this guy sat there, every night, cleaning his guns, waiting to kill somebody.

It’s not a place I’d want to live.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. NeverenoghFun

NeverenoghFun Platinum Record

It's pretty sketchy here rite now..
    People are getting shot left and right.
    Mass Shooting on Rise
    Country opinion VERY divided rite now.
    The President.

Theres a good list of reason not to come here if you have a choice.
    Me personally? Canada. If i could I mos def would

9. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

seems you got money...

stay away from bigger citys and towns...

i would try to live on organic farm or cyrcle sort of...build a frame house for 20k....here you cant build house under 100k but they dont fly away when its storming heh heh..

:winker:

yep big time
    Polarization..share and reign

10. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Lots of people, lots of money, healthy economy, lots of opportunities, especially in the music business and elsewhere.
    Dont bite into the left-right media hype, thats all there is.
    As with any country, more people more problems, other than that more pluses than minuses.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. indianwebking

actually this will sound offtopic but yes i am also researching about canada and yeah i am way too poor so i need a job offer atleast. doing research about PhD scholarships and express entry in canada

12. Gyro Gearloose

this guy went to canada
    he had just videos on that topic but it seems its only mixing related on that channel now but maybe you find that content anywy..
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AndrewZeleno1/featured

you can email him..he will answer
    Andrew Zeleno is a teacher of one the best audio and music production course in the world (5 years) Andrew Zeleno is a top rated audio engineer/mixing and mastering engineer with more than 10 years of experience / radio producer with 10 years of experience. Collaboration with SSL, Focusrite, Waves. The online course is in English + I teach from Canada Music Mixing. Professional Sounding. Song Mixing Tutorials. How to Mix Songs. Audio Mixing Tutorials, Mastering. Music Production. Audio Production. Mixing Techniques. Mixing a Song. Song Mixing. Mixing Songs. Lessons. Native Instruments. Pro Tools. Studio. Recording Vocals. Drums. Guitars. Beat. Plugin. EQ. Comp [email protected] Русский: Andrew Zeleno - преподаватель одних из лучших в мире курсов по звуку и музыке (5лет). Andrew Zeleno - звукорежиссер высшей категории с более чем 10-летним стажем / radio producer с 10 летним стажем. Совместные проекты с SSL, Focusrite, Waves. онлайн курс на русском + преподаю из Канады

13. atreehaseyes

atreehaseyes Kapellmeister

The American dream isn't all about money and fame, for some it is simply about making a better life for themselves. While the United States isn't perfect, it still by and large offers that opportunity. Though anti-immigration sentiment is on the rise, not everyone feels that way. Most of what immigrants experience comes in the form of microaggressions (subconscious expression of prejudice, such as crossing the street as a person of color approaches), some of it as verbal abuse (nearly every person of color has been told to go back to where they came from at some point, unfortunately) and rarely violence. Yes, guns are a problem, but statistically speaking you are more likely to be killed in a myriad other ways. Generally speaking, the more diverse the state or city (hint, it's California, which also has 4 of the 5 most diverse big cities in the country), the more open they are to immigration. You can find more detailed information on Google.

As I said, not everyone is hostile to immigrants. As a white male over the age of 35 without a college degree (by and large a demographic that supports the president, which I do not), I would be honored to have you. The United States is not only a nation of immigrants, but it is they who have made this country stronger, wealthier, safer, smarter, and overall a better place to live.

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

If you're American you can leave to live on the country of your choice on this planet.But when you're Indian...Not easy.Not every country want you.

To answer to this thread I would go to USA in California or Switzerland.These 2 countries have a decent standard of living.But I say that but I don't know USA.And probably what Europeans think about the american dream is totally wrong.

15. indianwebking

Canada is pretty easy or by far the easiest one for indians. what you think about it?

16. Gyro Gearloose

:deep_facepalm:
    funny indian thread...:)winker:)
    dont hook em with such paradox sentences comming from
    Indoktrination

when you out you out over there ...so ..go to canada... but have at least 25k

:shalom:

17. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

I know some people who live in Switzerland and you can own easily 4000 or 5000 $/month.But you work 45 hours/week and just 4 weeks of paid holidays/year.The life is very expensive but in the end you still have lot of money compared to the others European countries.

Canadian is great if you like cold weather!That will be a big changing for you coming from India.But from what I know Canadians are nice with foreigners,and you can find relatively easily a job.I don't know how many money you own that said.

But if you're skilful in computers you should find easily a job anywhere on this world.At least in Western countries.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Gyro Gearloose

for USA you need 50k only for letting you in and work...at least it was so for germans...

• List
  19. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Denmark have one of the greatest standard living in this world too,just after Switzerland.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Woww...so USA is not for me!!:(

21. Gyro Gearloose

as savings for safety- so you dont end up homeless when things dont went well...(says much)
    + greencard cost money...not cheap i guess..