Major Plugins problem! PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by MasterD, Jan 21, 2017.

1. MasterD

MasterD Member

Hey guys,
    I’m about to shit my pants! I have no idea what happened or what I did wrong, but lots of my plugins are completely disabled and request for activation online. NEVER, EVER I had this problem. I reinstalled these plugins again and again…and NOTHING! I use these plugins on lots of my sessions, but especially used on earlier projects which now I can’t open any of them!!! AS soon as I open DP this window pups up (see screen Screen Shot.png shot) with request for software activation. Never seen this window before, no idea where this came from! This is strange because it is the same window for all these different plugins, like they’re all connected to some type of program or particular file, maybe some files got corrupted, not sure.

I’m on OSX 10.10.5 using Digital Performer 8.

These are the plugins:

Brainworks

BIAS Master Perfection Suite

Unique Recording Software

Alloy

Flux

I really need the help! Thank you.

3. Preza

Preza Noisemaker

Sounds a little silly, but you have changed or disconnected your Network Adapter recently? or removed/modified your Internet access configuration? Sometimes your problem happens in any of these situations. If you removed your network adapter, you need to install one, because some plugins requires it, even if these are not using the network. If you tinkered your internet access configuration, a proper configuration will be needed, then a totally clean reinstall of those plugins. That happened to me on Win, but on OSX I have no idea.

Good luck. :disco:

4. MasterD

MasterD Member

maybe silly or even completely ridicules…but never had such a major problem before.
    Only solution was to do a complete system restore from Time Machine.

5. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Just by looking at your included pic, it's obvious that it's not your plugs that are causing the problem.

The other tip-off for me is, URS and BIAS Master Perfection Suite are likely 32-bit plugs, right? Are you running DP 8 in 32-bit? Or 64-bit and using something like J-Bridge or 32Lives to run your old plugs? If it's the latter, your problem is almost definitely your 32-to-64-bit bridge software. You'll either have to uninstall it and reinstall it, or make sure it's registered properly. That should fix it. You can actually try running DP in 32-bit mode and see if those plugs are still giving you problems before doing anything else.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017