MAGIX Music Maker becomes Freeware

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Exidus, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Exidus

Exidus Rock Star

Magix’s Music Maker has always been an affordable production option, but now the company is dropping the price to zero and making the standard version of it available for free.

This comes with 425 sounds and loops, three instruments and eight effects, with the option to add more as and when you need them. There’s support for both MIDI and audio tracks, and it the software enables you to record, edit, arrange and mix in the standard DAW fashion. If you want VST3 support, though, you’ll have to pay for the Plus edition.

Find out more and download Music Maker on the Magix website. It runs on Windows 7, 8 and 10.

Source:
    MusicRadar

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Beth

Beth Guest

Free anything is good of course.... but my cynical side pops its ugly head up and thinks maybe Magix is trying a bit of a bait and snare biz model here....get people using the free product in the knowledge that they will think I need that feature or that instrument etc and start to pay for the add ons....i dont know :dunno:
    not a criticism just an observation :)
    Thanks for the post ! :like:

4. Futurewine

Futurewine Audiosexual

Also FREE includes MAGIX Fastcut :like:

FREE SOFTWARE FROM MAGIX

MAGIX Music Maker The original. Now free. Free: 1,900 sounds & loops 3 software instruments, 8 effects 8 tracks for MIDI & audio
    Download now | Learn more

MAGIX Fastcut The free video editing software. Includes 9 Plus Soundtracks Soundtrack library with over 150 songs Trim & rotate recordings Download now | Learn more