Madison|LST is a rapper based in New York, NY and he's Kickstarting his debut. I composed the music!

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by MrSmith000, Feb 27, 2013.

1. MrSmith000

MrSmith000 Newbie

Please listen, post feedback, spread the word! Thank you!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/52392025/madison-lst-oblivion

[media]https://soundcloud.com/madisonlst/who-knows-madison-lst-produced[/media]
    [media]https://soundcloud.com/madisonlst/give-me-the-world-wav[/media]

3. Jannegirl40

Jannegirl40 Ultrasonic

I wish you both the best of luck :wink:

4. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

that's my shit, he's got a very unique style ( which isn't current in hip hop nowadays) and the beats are dope. Keep it up. :wink:

5. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

what!!!! im not hating but are you kidding me. im from the west coast homie listen to this track by xzibit this is what hip hop is missing. i guess it has to be the non threating black male to get love in this forum. wow!!!! i guess you got to be lame to relate to lame. i fux wit many cats thats in the game out here. Goldie Loc from The East Sidaz, Daz Dilinger, Kurrupt, Jayo Felony, Roscoe and many others and you tellin me this bangs. im sorry cuz! smh! i really understand this wack as crowd now...West Coast or nothin......

6. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

LOL you sound like the typical rap music close minded blog commenter man :rofl: . This is music and your taste isn't any higher (or lower) than anybody else's so relax. I rock every kind of hip hop artist (from Mr Capone-E to Mickey Factz to Nas to 8 Ball & MJB) as long as it sounds good TO ME. And for ME this bangs. You are entitled to have different opinion but respect others' own. Period. :wink:

7. Bluespiral23

Bluespiral23 ex.mod

I agree with you!!!! :mates:

8. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

What was does this not sound like? This what i expected. And Mr Capone-E i know him too i can call him right now. Capone,Slip Capone, Caponey boy (Chris) i known him since i was 13 years old. And that nigga is fire. And we grew up listening to everything this is California homie ,Fishbone,No Doubt , Sublime, Kottonmouth Kings etc i can go on and on. And also i was conveying to the crowd here. So miss me with that blog commenter BS. Hip Hop came from the projects homie if you dont know the struggle than dont open your mouth. I wathched this thing grow from the start. Thats why the homie Ice T did Art Of Rap. For fools who think they know the culture and try to grade it. Hip hop started as an expression of the have nots like blues and jazz. Muddy Waters(BLUES) Miles Davis (Jazz)there music wasnt something just to listen to. it was them breaking the mold and showing the world how talented us as black people are. Yes you are entitled to your opinion but i live this!

9. MrSmith000

MrSmith000 Newbie

Thanks for the feedback guys., much appreciated :)

10. Burg

Burg Newbie

Nice Beats Mr Smith.

Not a huge fan of the Vox, but that's just me.

11. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

crap has been cleared out of the topic.