MacBook M1 Pro 16" 2021 Charger

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Vincent Price, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Vincent Price

Vincent Price Kapellmeister

Hello

I thought I would come here as I am getting some conflicting information from people

I have asked Apple if what chargers are compatible with the MacBook Pro M1 16" and they have said the 140w and the 96w...

I went online to buy a 96w as on the advert it said that it was compatible with my machine, ordered one and then the shop got in touch with me to tell me it wasn't compatible...needless to say I'm fuming at the moment because I need a spare charger and no one seems to know which chargers are compatible...either Apple or the eBay shop have got it wrong, but I don't know which one...

Annoyingly the shop claims it has 'already dispatched' the charger, so I have to refuse delivery.

Anyone here know which charger I can use with my MacBook?

Thanks

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

Do you really think a trillion dollar company such as Apple do not audit all of their documents? How about Joe Shit's eBay store?

It is power. You should not fool around with junk components just to save a dollar.