M-Audio ProFire 610

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by Mr.ThugMoney, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Mr.ThugMoney

Mr.ThugMoney Newbie

Does any one here use a M-Audio ProFire 610 in the studio? For a long time I recorded with just one pair of Headphones. Now I have 2 pairs of Headphone but I don't know how to set up the interface to record my artist & hear him in the 2nd pair of headphone at the same time. I had it set to record & hear in 1 pair of headphones. I want to set it up so that I can't control the volume of both pair of headphone with out have the master volume turned up. Can any body help me out. If you can post a pic of the way you have your set up to record using 2 pairs of headphones would be great. Please post pic of the M-Audio mixer setting so that I can try them out for my self & see if they work. Thanks in advance.

3. {{RazoR}}

{{RazoR}} Newbie

That's easy... The second headphones are connected to audio outputs 3, 4. That's why you hear nothing. The first headphones are connected to audio outs 1 and 2.

To fix this, simply open your M-Audio control panel, go to the second tab - "Analog Out 3/4", and move the sliders of Software Returns 1 and 2 up.

Good luck

4. Mr.ThugMoney

Mr.ThugMoney Newbie

Thanks for the info. I will try that out tomorrow when I hit the studio.

5. Mr.ThugMoney

Mr.ThugMoney Newbie

Thanks again. I just got to the studio & tried what you said & it worked. Thanks. Time to do some recording.