LSR Audio New Plugins 'Series' announced...

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Studio 555, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

LSR Audio

announces a New Plugins 'Series'
    labelled under the name of

'Lindell Plugins'

These are 3 New Plugins available either separately, or in the form of a 'Full Channel Strip Package'.

[​IMG]

6X-500 Class A Preamp + Versatile Filters

The Six X Five Hundred is a mono/stereo channel transformer coupled Preamplifier and Passive 2 Band Equalizer. The Preamp is an all discrete design based upon our hybrid amplifier.
    The Equalizer is our take on the magical classic Pultec design. It’s got 15dB boost of smooth silky high end and the most punchy low end you can get.
    The 6X-500 plugin is a direct evoution of our hardware. It adds the most requested features from our users :

High And Lowpass Filters
    Variable Slopes
    Wide Distortion Range

The sound is true to the hardware.

[​IMG]

PEX-500 Passive Pultec Style EQ

The PEX Five Hundred is a mono/stereo channel transformer coupled Passive Pultec Equalizer. It’s an all discrete design based upon our hybrid amplifier.
    The Equalizer is our take on the magical classic Pultec design. It’s got 15dB boost of smooth silky high end and the most punchy low end you can get.
    The PEX-500 plugin is a direct evolution of our hardware. It adds the most requested features from our users :

More High Frequencies Values
    Stereo Mid/Side Matrix

[​IMG]

7X-500 FET Feedback Compressor

The Seven X Five Hundred is a mono/stereo channel compressor/limiter. It’s a FET (field effect transistor) design that incorporate some new and exclusive features such as “High Pass Sidechain Filter”, “Mix Knob” mix between dry and wet signal (parallel compression).
    The 7X-500 is our take on the classic “1176 Sound”. It can be smooth or it can be a rock’n'roll monster when using ratio 100:1 (all in).
    The 7X-500 plugin is a direct evolution of our hardware. It adds the most requested features from our users :

Variable Attack/Release
    Stereo link mode

[​IMG]

ChannelX Full Channel Strip Package

The Channel X bundle contains the 3 plugins :

6X-500 preamp / filters plugin
    7X-500 FET compressor plugin
    PEX-500 passive EQ plugin

Plus a mega channel strip housed in a 506 Power box !

You get all these 4 amazing plugins for just $249.95.

FREE Downloadable Demos (as well as Manuals) for both WIN PC & MAC OSX are available via their respective Homepages (simply 'click' on the desired Plugin Image) :

'Lindell Plugins'

Moreover, these look very nice ! *yes* :wink:

3. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

Audio demos are promising.
    Kind of Nebula/Softube vibe :wink:

4. copylefter

copylefter Producer

Yeah, I tried on a project the LSR API 525 emu and it sound really good. The API character is there.
    I just tried the passive eq in these and its pretty good too, yet to give it a deep try.
    (Nebula is still unbeatable on EQs/Preamps though)
    If someone buy em, feel free to supply me the retail [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

They dont 'look' that great to me.. if that's supposed to be brushed metal?.... /Fail...Wood?...?Fail

As well as all the screws turned the same way..lazy... & unrealistic, inconsistent beveling and lighting..

Perhaps they sound great tho.. :thumbsup:

6. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ One Reason,

Oooops... :wow: Sorry, I forgot to provide you the included screwdriver to drive the screws to your taste !!!

Here you have it...

[​IMG]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7. copylefter

copylefter Producer

:rofl:
    He said that cause he's a GUI designer and he made some pretty cool jobs I must say, not to sound grumpy I wonder :thumbsup:
    I don't find it so ugly though, yeah there's surely room for some more attention to details.
    :mates:

8. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

Ahh, nice. Some new LSR stuff. I love the LSR API 525 Comp on Drums as well as Dynamics Detail for getting more dynamics and groove into rhythms. Need to test theese now. Would buy stuff from them if it wasn't as expensive as it is at the moment.

But yapping about screws? Come on man. Nobody really needs these skeuomorphims anyway. It wouldnt fall out of your screen if the screws werent there in the first place. So it is unrealistic either way.