LP Guitar - New Guitar library for NI Kontakt [Does anyone know this developer?]

Discussion in 'Software News' started by BudSpencer, Aug 10, 2016.

?

Does this library sound GOOD to your ears?

1. Yep

2. Nope

3. Maybe; buried in the mix

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BudSpencer

BudSpencer Producer

Holy mackerel! I am pretty impressed with the presentation of this library!

Also, his Stratocaster Rhythm Guitar sounds pretty awesome, too!

What do you guys (and gals) think?

3. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Sounds pretty realistic to me. I'ma have a better look into it. I can't understand a thing this son of a bitch is saying. But I'll write back upon further investigation. After all, I once thought 8Dio's Songwriter guitar was good upon listening to the soundcloud demos. But upon further investigation into the 8DIO thing I quickly realized it was loop based catshit that was arbitrarily thrown together by their 38 year-old middle school manchildren "developers", who should basically just go back to their mom's basement & hand their job over to someone who has at least developed some pubic hair. LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. BudSpencer

BudSpencer Producer

I gave up on the whole 8Dio / Soudiron / post-Tonehammer stuff. Horribly overproduced, the absolute opposite of the organic stuff I love (like SoundDust <3 ). Their Acoustic Saz is pretty much unusable in any situation other than Movie Trailers with (almost) no dynamics. At least, that was my experience with that product. (I may be wrong, of course) Regarding their Songwriter guitars, I found them pretty lame, also.

5. Erik_Menton

Erik_Menton Producer

it seems to sound good and has a good real legato, but i can't find it on their site...:dunno:

6. Preza

Preza Noisemaker

"Hey, Dan! Yes, you right, this instrument "LP Guitar" is temporary not available on the site, but this will be fixed coming soon! :) I think within 1 week we will start international sale "LP Guitar" on this site!" (As a comment in the video)

7. Erik_Menton

Erik_Menton Producer

It's out now, 80$, we could arrange a group buy if anyone else is interested..