Lower zone vs God.

Discussion in 'humor' started by Von_Steyr, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
?

Who would win?

1. Lower Zone.

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. God.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. DanielFaraday

DanielFaraday Platinum Record

Me. :hillbilly:

2. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Lower zone with a one knob pumper on the mixbus.
    [​IMG]

3. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

When you're living in La La Land, the lower zone is just more celebrated.
    upload_2017-1-14_12-27-32.png

Obvious propaganda is obvious. Make like a cute flick and be absorbed without thought.
    If you've seen this film:
    watch the studio number on the lot these two visit
    watch for hollywood celebrating their advocacy of the normalization of the gay agenda
    watch as they say "it's cool, we've done this with objectifying women for a while now"
    these three things all happen within the span of ONE minute and is foot-marked bottom left with rainbow colors (network shout-out in reverse)

Movie is meta but blatant. Films aren't even referred to as entertainment. They are called "research".
    Watch the ending objectively (hard to do in a musical) and you'll find it to be horrifically saddening.

This is why the lower zone seems to be winning. Because it is adored and celebrated and lauded above all else.
    Cute flick though, right?

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  4. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

You know i was talking with Herr Hurr about how movies are so damn unwatchable lately due to all this political agenda and pc culture....i just want to be entertained, you know?
    I saw Barfly some two weeks ago and it was so damn refreshing.Best movie i`ve seen lately.
    Mickey nailed it.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

I love Barfly too but you have to admit even that film is rife with social commentary. It's hard to find any movie/film nowadays that isn't trying to say something. Un-funnily enough it's the blockbuster popcorn spectacles that seem to have the most focused agenda.
    Another reason it's so important for us to create our own and the more selflessly led, the better for all involved.
    I've told you before how I don't like the way my son has to grow so fast in this world. I figured I'd get a head start on drug awareness so we watched A Street Cat Named Bob together and when it was done I told him that I had a force like Bob in my life and he instantly picked up that I was talking about him.

Yeah, I would love to simply enjoy a movie and I can but I usually have to tun my brain off and just be submerged in it. Now that I think about it, I used to get baked before and during every movie I saw when I was younger. I digress. Weed has certain holistic properties but like anything else...

You never mentioned the middle zone, bro. That is where the war is at after all.

6. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

does that say more about you ? or about the quality of the material we are being served up ?

I can't stop myself from evaluating what I am watching, so it was a long time ago I became an
    "I'll wait till it comes out on DVD " person by default.. I went to the recent Star Wars release..and was able to enjoy it
    as it didn't serve up as much of kitsch and silliness that some of the last series had in it...and it was a perverse
    plus that pretty much all the major characters got vaporized.. and the thought occurred to me that I'll never
    have to see these half stepping actors/actresses in another Star Wars installment.. ( well it's no guarantee :no: )

It's just insulting to anyone with even half a brain to realize that you have to endure the marketing of some putrid social
    agenda to you, when all you want is to be entertained. Sure it's all well to have a "moral" to the story, but trying to
    sell people on some douchey alternate reality they want to come about is just simply despicable...
    and unenjoyable (for me at least)

thanks for listening...:winker:

7. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

"Movies are like magic tricks"
    The Dude-Jeff Bridges

8. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

[​IMG]

9. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

I can't really turn my brain off so I should have said I choose to be ignorant for a while. There are exceptions but I think we can all agree on the quality of most hollywood and lately even independent rhetoric.
    I agree completely.
    I can also see how this statement could apply to my words. I'm not trying to offend. Sincerely, all of the feels.
    I can't make excuses or apologize for being me, so... hello.
    :)

10. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

nah... it was all only my opinion/rant .. and not a commentary on yours...no offense intended or taken...
    I was thinking it was more in agreement with what you said, besides

I just pointed out.. that.. people seem to need to make themselves absent or vacant to enjoy what is being promulgated,
    and it's nothing new... I knew guys who smogged out every day after school... I just wasn't one of them..
    and I suppose you have moved on from that as well.. do you find yourself being more critical
    of the media you are exposed to now?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  11. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Am I the only one that thinks twerking is kind of apalling?

Credit to von for the witty pic upload as usual but... uck...

It looks like people imitating the mating dance of some primitive pre-human primate

12. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

What do you mean, we`re just dancing :)

13. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Definitely. More discerning too. I've also noticed that dumb shows when I'm sober are suddenly hilarious when I'm high.
    With entertainment, I don't believe that the lowest common denominator is assumed and catered to. I truly believe that the LCD is simply proclaimed the standard and then slowly lowered in increments.

This is a personal experience and with all the self medication I may very well have been effected differently. I have moved on from this.

I love a good movie, probably even a little more than the next guy or gal. And you're probably right in that this says more about me but I really don't think it's a bad thing to think about things as long as we use our intuition first to discern whether this thing is something to be dwelling on in the first place. That's the difference between knowledge and wisdom, right?
    Knowledge - amassing and retaining ALL the information.
    Wisdom - knowing what to let go.

eg. I know what twerking is. I have let it go as I will never put it into practice.
    This wasn't a wise statement on my part. This is the conundrum of me.

14. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

well well.. I guess you're not a Sir Mix a lot fan either... !! appalling.. :bleh:

I do agree that twerking while not in possession of an a55 is an absolute disgrace... !!

eww miley.gif

15. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

just to clarify.. it was posed as a question not a statement by me... in any event, I never would need to be "high" to enjoy say a fine rendition of Mozart's Symphony No. 40 in G minor... but I might need to be astronomically high to enjoy something like "Wiener-Dog" or the "The Lobster".. there aren't enough drugs in the world that could make me think Kanye West is good !

point being, the quality on offer is so low.. you have to alter your consciousness somehow
    to make the experience seem worthwhile...

16. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

You have no idea mate :)
    :mates:

17. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Maybe I just did a little too much.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

OK, I hate kanye as a person but you do have to admit. His college dropout album was some really good stuff. Everything after that was downhill. His ego killed his creativity

19. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

I tried listening to some of his stuff once... I just couldn't get past the revulsion of his persona..

I'll give it one more try.. ..to see if I'm missing anything... :winker: