Love overcomes everything!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by foster911, Feb 12, 2018.

1. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I hate loops. Especially fart loops. I can only accept fat loops. :rofl:

"most people here are exactly those who deliberately support this shit led by america." This I completely disagree with. I cannot disagree more completely. This is the best audio forum on Earth, dude. :wink:

2. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

I live in North America but I wasn't born in North America. I came from an island where we would harvest our own food and drink half the week and the other half, go to the market to buy what others had produced.
    When I came to the States, I could buy fish and chips and burgers that tasted oh-so-good for a fraction of the price (when you take into account exchange rates and inflation) but then I realized the preservatives and chemicals in it all. I was sickened but well fed.
    Our ancestors knew well the foundations of hunting and gathering and today, we all just the reap the capital benefits because it's laid out and marketed at a gross rate.
    The culture shock I felt when arriving in this place is probably my second greatest weapon because I know what it's like on the other side.
    One thing I can tell you for sure is the lowest common denominator in both these places and everywhere else I've been, is a selfless type of love that wants to better existence. The only difference between the man of today and the man of yesterday is the amount and rate of what we can learn, to help ourselves, if we choose, or to kill ourselves if we will.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List